2021 Draft Talk

swede700

1 minute ago, Freakout said:

The one lineman I didn't want.  Hope I am wrong.  I still haven't seen these so-called quick feet.

One good note, he didn’t give up a sack in 2020. We really need that kind of performance on our team😂

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So we got a tackle we could have gotten at #14 with no real complaints (that I'm aware of) and 2 3rd rounders.  Nice.

This is exactly why we wait.  I think with this selection the narrative of "not" addressing the OL has to stop.  I also believe we'll see atleast one more OL taken before the end of the 4th

• Like 2

Just now, Boda said:

This is exactly why we wait.  I think with this selection the narrative of "not" addressing the OL has to stop.  I also believe we'll see atleast one more OL taken before the end of the 4th

I never really understood the narrative 

we now have 4 offensive line starters that were drafted in the first 2 rounds.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, KeithVikings28 said:

Yeah not sure why everyone was down on him. 

Agreed obviously, but honestly outside of myself I am pretty sure no one had him going this high in the draft.  I never saw any mock anywhere have him this high which again is BS because he was playing out of position at LT.  Sure as a LT he is not as talented potentially than he would be as a OG which is where he will play for the Raiders.  Will be interesting to watch his career and yeah do not think it was a reach for them picking him.

For the Vikings, love them trading down and still getting a solid OL prospect in Darrisaw.  A potential LT where Vera-Tucker was not a LT and neither was Leatherwood or Jenkins for that matter.  Awesome!  I assume the Vikings get that Jets early 2nd rounder at 34?  Hope so could go OL again!

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Our oldest starter on the O-Line will be 25 (Bradbury, O'Neill, Cole-maybe). We have 4 of them on rookie deals. This line, should they gel, will be mostly together for a half decade or more.

Still having a bit of a hard time with Bradbury. It’s a make or break year for him. I’d assume there will be an OG pick with one of the third rounders.