2021 Draft Talk

swede700

7 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Nope. 2 thirds. 

Damn, so now the Vikings have 4 3rd round picks.  I sure hope they can combo two of those to get into the 2nd round.  But 4 3rds is not bad but sure there will be a run on OL in the 2nd.  Wyatt Davis might be around 3rd round, Trey Smith probably not.  Curious where Josh Myers goes, he is getting super underrated I feel and could be a beast as a guard so maybe he could be an option in the 3rd but even he should be gone in the 2nd.  

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Damn, so now the Vikings have 4 3rd round picks.  I sure hope they can combo two of those to get into the 2nd round.  But 4 3rds is not bad but sure there will be a run on OL in the 2nd.  Wyatt Davis might be around 3rd round, Trey Smith probably not.  Curious where Josh Myers goes, he is getting super underrated I feel and could be a beast as a guard so maybe he could be an option in the 3rd but even he should be gone in the 2nd.  

I'll be very disappointed if The Vikings don't move back up into at least the middle of The 2nd, as a lot of the best difference-makers will be chosen there.  I still want them to get one of the best guards left, but also a high-quality edge rusher, neither of which will be left in The 3rd Round.

• Like 2