Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

So to catch myself and maybe others up:

Cleared: dome, orca, whicker, swag, me

Mwil is good guy Shao Khan.

Characters don't matter.

Whicker is not cleared 

Swag is not cleared

Dome is sure as hell not cleared 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So a night kill had a writeup and went after the lynch, yes or no will suffice 

A yes or no may suffice, but neat and tidy isn’t neat and tidy if I have a bunch of follow up questions to answer or you twist my response because I was only allowed to use one word. So
I’ll answer in my own words. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So a night kill had a writeup and went after the lynch, yes or no will suffice 

I’ll try to be detailed and not leave anything open ended

1) BcB was lynched at the end of d1, I gained his even night hit which could not be used n1

2) I targeted naz with my night hit (from bcbs death) on n2

3) on Day 3 I pm’d matts to confirm I had killed naz and that my move had not failed 

4) he gave an affirmative response (in order to comply with his plagiarism rules)

i am also not named backup (and said as much when I claimed ) and my role isn’t what you were claiming. 

though I did CC you at first because I wanted a better reaction. I’ve made it clear since then, on multiple occasions, that I was not actually the backup 

Everything said here is true.

So is that the lie you caught me in, that I’m not, technically, the backup?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

A yes or no may suffice, but neat and tidy isn’t neat and tidy if I have a bunch of follow up questions to answer or you twist my response because I was only allowed to use one word. So
I’ll answer in my own words. 

I’ll try to be detailed and not leave anything open ended

1) BcB was lynched at the end of d1, I gained his even night hit which could not be used n1

2) I targeted naz with my night hit (from bcbs death) on n2

3) on Day 3 I pm’d matts to confirm I had killed naz and that my move had not failed 

4) he gave an affirmative response (in order to comply with his plagiarism rules)

i am also not named backup (and said as much when I claimed ) and my role isn’t what you were claiming. 

though I did CC you at first because I wanted a better reaction. I’ve made it clear since then, on multiple occasions, that I was not actually the backup 

Everything said here is true.

So is that the lie you caught me in, that I’m not, technically, the backup?

Nope.  The lies are 

You did not get bcb even night hit.  That is called a backup which you are claiming you are not

You did not kill naz bc there would be a writeup and it would be below the lynch 

PR - 6 - Blue, Whicker, Orca, mwil,  Swag, Daboyle

Malf/whicker - 2 - PR,  BCB

Dome - 1 - hobo

As always, please double check. Night is in 6.5 hours. At 5pm CST (90 minutes) I will allow people to start locking in votes for an early hammer 50% + 1 vote. Dont forget to send in moves. 

1. @Dome
  2. @JoshstraDaymus
  4. @Pickle Rick
  5. @daboyle250
  6. @The Orca
  7. @bigbadbuff
  8. @kingseanjohn
  9.  @bcb1213
  10. @Blue
  11. @Ragnarok
  12. @MWil23
  13. @Whicker
  14. @SwAg
  15. @HoboRocket
  17. @theuntouchable
Edited by Matts4313

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm well aware of WHAT a gambit is. My entire point is that everyone else is content to call him a liar because he's scum, whereas you are prone to give him the benefit of the doubt here, whether it's that you are blinded by your past experience(s) with him, recency bias, or, more of what I'm insinuating, you're scum with him.

Also, it's fair to point out that I'm pretty sure I was one of the earliest votes on Rickle today. I don't trust him. I already stated this. However, once I saw that he had like seven votes, I flipped to Dome, because he's next on my list. Can't trust him, either. Even if he's cleared as town, I'm almost positive that he's being dishonest if he says he got the hit from bcb. And if he's able to he caught being dishonest, then he's a liability from a town perspective. You either want the best masterminds in the world or people who are willing to tell the truth to try to catch scum, in my opinion. 

Also, it would be extremely fitting if bcb ended up re-rolling as scum... Again.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So is there a point in me actually catching up or is it all just 'you're lying' 'nuhuh uh you're lying' 'No I'm not' over and over?

I feel like I had some very solid posts in there 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What is the point of this vagueness?

It's me, did you expect bluntness when it's not needed?

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So to catch myself and maybe others up:

Cleared: dome, orca, whicker, swag, me

Mwil is good guy Shao Khan.

Characters don't matter.

Interesting B|