Warrants issued for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

CBears019

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

I thinks that's quite a bit overstated. Seattles defense had a leaky underneath, and teams feasted underneath, which was more in line with taking advantage of Seattles conservative bend don't break scheme. Average depth per target is 12th lowest, Air Yards in middle of the pack. Had the sixth worst YAC, that's the brutal part. Just a lot of WR, RBs running away from Linebackers.

Secondary really solidified once Diggs got settled in. In that last 9 games of the season, Seattle only gave up 235 yards passing per game. Would have been a lot better had Seattle not started playing prevent defense in the 3rd quarter of the Vikings and Panther games. 

I think the fact Seattle opted to just run base defenses more than any team in the league when previously they ran nickle more than almost any team in the league speaks volumes to how Pete Carroll felt about their secondary, and moreover their CB depth. Surely having Dunbar boosts that a lot. I'm sure that Diggs is only going to be better this year, and hopefully Pete recognizes that Marquise Blair needs to get on the field. I guess we'll see, but Seattle's secondary, and particularly their CB's have been a major weakness for a couple of years now.

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think the fact Seattle opted to just run base defenses more than any team in the league when previously they ran nickle more than almost any team in the league speaks volumes to how Pete Carroll felt about their secondary, and moreover their CB depth. Surely having Dunbar boosts that a lot. I'm sure that Diggs is only going to be better this year, and hopefully Pete recognizes that Marquise Blair needs to get on the field. I guess we'll see, but Seattle's secondary, and particularly their CB's have been a major weakness for a couple of years now.

Watching Andy Dalton take 51 2.5 step drops and Nickle and dime down the field in week 1 really was a preview of what 2019 was going to be. Jamar Taylor being an utter flop, Akeem King not stepping up and Pete not trusting rookies (Amadi) kinda forced their had. If your choosing the better player, Kendricks over Amadi makes sense. But then you have to be fine with KJ Wright chasing Robert Woods and Deebo Samuel around the field. 

I think the revolving door at safety has been the biggest culprit. Diggs-McDougald-Blair is a huge upgrade over Thompson-Hill-McDougald. 

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Griffin was a Pro Bowl CB; 14th overall PFF grade at his position, with the second best Forced Incompletions rate in the league. Tre Flowers is a league average #2 at worst (subpar at tracking the ball for sure) with room for development entering his third season. As animaltested eluded to, the secondary greatly improved once Diggs was in the starting lineup and that was behind a DLine that finished 29th in sacks. The perimeter corners aren't really the issue. Depth is the issue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It sounds like the fair thing to do is wait until the court system does its job and we see what really happened.  Until they are innocent until proven guilty and we should plan on seeing them play for their respective teams.

Ezekiel Elliott. 

14 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Soon they will have statements from the witnesses that a robbery didn’t even occur

I saw the Loch Ness Monster and have a sworn affidavit to prove it.

The amount of payola being distributed to the partygoers must be obscene.  

• Like 1