Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:
56 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I need you so bad tbh. But for real I got screwed in the keeper rule. Which would have been a great rule change. 

I got screwed when Nacho let you keep Aaron Donald after the deadline passed. 

f7FdEdG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Imagine having one of the top 3 players and not tagging them.

• Like 1

Man I love this league and everyone (yes, everyone) who has participated and helped make it what it is. One of the few things that has kept me around here. I know you've heard it plenty of times before @TheKillerNacho, but thanks for everything you've done to make this league what it is. And thanks for everyone that has stepped up throughout the years to help out as well. A toast to you all!

200.gif

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man I love this league and everyone (yes, everyone) who has participated and helped make it what it is. One of the few things that has kept me around here. I know you've heard it plenty of times before @TheKillerNacho, but thanks for everything you've done to make this league what it is. And thanks for everyone that has stepped up throughout the years to help out as well. A toast to you all!

200.gif

The only reason I am still on this site tbh. 

19 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

200.gif

I am pretty great

35 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I got screwed when Nacho let you keep Aaron Donald after the deadline passed. 

The debt was repaid when helped you win the chip. But for real, the whole weekend I was in Vegas completely drunk out of my mind. Like I was twisted.

39 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

200.gif

Cheers, my friend

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Nvm.. SirA on his game.. my pick is in also

It pains me to wake up an hour early during the week from my naps to make my pick but I carry on and do it anyway.

• Like 1