Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, squire12 said:

yes I see you trying to gloss over the events that lead up to OT, while trying to cast yourself in a more favorable light from the OT events.  

Ok - glad we're on the same page.

so players that were included in the N1 quidditch match

Forge, Counselor, squire, KSJ, Buff, rack and Josh

those not involved

Dome, Matts, Hobo, bcb, ET, Tk3, Vikes, Malfatron

If the theory that @Forge is speculating on, the scum are within the group of 8.   19 player game and 2 known Independents, leaves a likely 4 player scum group.  50% chance going within that pool of 8.

Malfatron sticks out the most for me based on his character and then noted absence most of today.  He also was much more passive than I anticipate from him.  

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Night 1:

Instead of any standard or expected nightly activities, everyone decided to attend the impromptu quidditch match that was scheduled.  Forge, Counselor, Squire, KSJ, BBB, rack, and Josh all walked onto the Quidditch pitch to a mixture of applause and heckling.  The other team (NPCs) was awaiting their arrival.

The game was underway, and flying in the night presented its own new set of challenges that none of the parties were used to confronting.  The players swerved and dove as they rushed the goal hoops, attempted to avoided bludgers — and at many times narrowly avoided each other.  The game continued in this way until tragedy struck.  Rack, not at home on a broomstick, eventually lost a hold of his broom and fell to his death with a sickening crunch that was drowned out by the crowd noise.

Rack is dead.  He was Argus Filch, Obsessed Janitor, Independent-Aligned.

The events of the evening punctuated by this tragedy, everyone returned to the castle as the sun rose in this distance.

It is now Day 2.  You have until 11 p.m. EST on Thursday, June 4, 2020 to reach a decision.

@Counselor @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @HoboRocket @bcb1213 @JoshstraDaymus @ET80 @Forge @rackcs @kingseanjohn @Tk3 @bigbadbuff @vikesfan89 @Malfatron

56 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m not gonna read up tonight I’ll do it in the morning. But the character that Malfatron has been playing as while not doing much else just turned up dead so that’s where I’m gonna start for now.

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

Matts

39 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I am good with matts for now

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

et

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

ET

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

those not involved

If the theory that @Forge is speculating on, the scum are within the group of 8.   19 player game and 2 known Independents, leaves a likely 4 player scum group.  50% chance going within that pool of 8.

Malfatron sticks out the most for me based on his character and then noted absence most of today.  He also was much more passive than I anticipate from him.  

VC unofficial

Malf - 2- Josh, squire

Matts - 1 -  buff

ET – 2 – Forge, Counselor

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

those not involved

Malf, Vikes, BCB, ET/Dome

IMO

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@squire12 @Forge if I choose harm for my potion thoughts on who to distribute it to?

I would go from someone in that group of 8.

Dome gave up his vote for something.   Might need to press on that topic today.  Created the quidditch game that affected N1?

Malfatron is looking very suspicious.

hobo is not offering anything but woe is us for the events.  Nothing of that feels genuine to me thus far.  Though, I do not have much if any game player history with him, but it strikes me as faked.
Matts needs to step up big today.  I would have to look back at the early PM stuff that was posted to see how that played out.  I think he did not look good in that exchange. 

bcb is a null, this is how he plays regardless of alignment IMO

Tk3 feels more town than the others of the group

Vikes is going to be under the radar most of the game it feels

ET has some questionable votes and exchanges trying to make himself look good.  Not fully scum leaning, but still questionable.

------------------------

Malf, Hobo, Matts, Dome would be my top 4 choices.   

• Like 1