Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean, yeah we all know it's because we actually have a better RB than you guys do.

I mean, the gushing about how awesome he was and why the Ravens won last night after he threw 4 INT was pretty amusing. If not for that, I'm not sure how I could have finished watching. I contemplated going to bed at halftime last night.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don't care at all about the wins; I care about a 25+ year grudge. Always have, always will. I really don't expect anyone else to understand, and I speak for 95+% of Browns fans on this.

Itโ€™s odd because when you say you donโ€™t expect anyone else to understand, youโ€™re talking to a fan base who literally lost their team as well. For a longer period of time. And didnโ€™t get to keep the championships/colors/records like you did lol.

But to each their own. No one is right or wrong in this. Just always been an interesting dichotomy between Ravens fans not really holding a grudge towards Indy but Browns fans still holding it.ย 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

whew lad

I love how PFF will tweet out stuff like this and still have him ranked just 10th among CBs.
Gosh, guys, maybe there's an inherent flaw in our rating system that disproportionately rewards players for playing conservatively? Nah, couldn't be.ย ๐Ÿ™„

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, the gushing about how awesome he was and why the Ravens won last night after he threw 4 INT was pretty amusing. If not for that, I'm not sure how I could have finished watching. I contemplated going to bed at halftime last night.

My favorite part was NBC saying he was the "player of the game". Like...uhh...no, he wasn't? Just go into our defensive room and pick ANY STARTER and they could've been the POTG. Not Lamar, he was dreadful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My favorite part was NBC saying he was the "player of the game". Like...uhh...no, he wasn't? Just go into our defensive room and pick ANY STARTER and they could've been the POTG. Not Lamar, he was dreadful.

I was at the game so I didnโ€™t see the broadcast but they really picked him player of the game?

Thats hard to believe but if so thatโ€™s hilarious.

29 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I was at the game so I didnโ€™t see the broadcast but they really picked him player of the game?

Thats hard to believe but if so thatโ€™s hilarious.

I don't know if it was actually POTG but after the game Michelle Tafoya was interviewing him and started off with "And our player of the game, Lamar Jackson..."

Kinda stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Itโ€™s odd because when you say you donโ€™t expect anyone else to understand, youโ€™re talking to a fan base who literally lost their team as well. For a longer period of time. And didnโ€™t get to keep the championships/colors/records like you did lol.

But to each their own. No one is right or wrong in this. Just always been an interesting dichotomy between Ravens fans not really holding a grudge towards Indy but Browns fans still holding it.ย 

So you were alive for this then?

(I didnโ€™t think so)

Like I said, I wouldnโ€™t expect you to understand.

59 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

NBC is absolutely a bunch of hacks; no one will ever change my mind there. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you were alive for this then?

(I didnโ€™t think so)

Like I said, I wouldnโ€™t expect you to understand.

NBC is absolutely a bunch of hacks; no one will ever change my mind there. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Nope but practically every living relative I have was and they donโ€™t spend 50% of their football energy hating the Colts after a 13 year absence like most Browns fans do towards the Ravens after a 3 year absenceย but like i said to each their own.ย 

And not in a condescending way either if it sounds that way, just pretty clear Cleveland and Baltimore fans handled those moves differently and no one is necessarily right or wrong on that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

GGs, youโ€™ll prob win next game in all honestyย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Nope but practically every living relative I have was and they donโ€™t spend 50% of their football energy hating the Colts after a 13 year absence like most Browns fans do towards the Ravens after a 3 year absenceย but like i said to each their own.ย 

And not in a condescending way either if it sounds that way, just pretty clear Cleveland and Baltimore fans handled those moves differently and no one is necessarily right or wrong on that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

TBH, football is a lot bigger here and we are a lot more passionate and wear it all on our sleeves. Itโ€™s not to say other fanbases are bad and some obviously are comparable, but Ohio is one of about 4-5 states who lives and breathes it starting in high school. Itโ€™s just different here. Places like Texas and PA, maybe parts of Floridaย are about the only states who can understand what itโ€™s about.

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

GGs, youโ€™ll prob win next game in all honestyย 

Probably not. Forced 4 TO and got 0 points off of them. Probably a homeย beat down incoming.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

TBH, football is a lot bigger here and we are a lot more passionate and wear it all on our sleeves. Itโ€™s not to say other fanbases are bad and some obviously are comparable, but Ohio is one of about 4-5 states who lives and breathes it starting in high school. Itโ€™s just different here. Places like Texas and PA, maybe parts of Floridaย are about the only states who can understand what itโ€™s about.

Probably not. Forced 4 TO and got 0 points off of them. Probably a homeย beat down incoming.

After a bye week to gameplan around the team you just played? While they play in Pittsburgh that week?

Naaaah

๐Ÿ˜ฌ