Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is going to work out nicely. I pull it from rando articles - - you guys come in and fix it if its messed up. I tried to look exclusively for articles posted at some point in 2021, since I couldnt find any in 2022. So I would imagine some/might be off by a few games. 

Burrow is 5-8 unless we counting playoffs then he is 8-8.

• Like 1

Niners have made the playoffs 5 times in the last 11 years

All 5 times they at least made the NFCCG

*4 out of 5 times they lost to the eventual SB champion (well, duh for the 2 years they lost the SB)

*TBD to see if the Rams win the SB this season, but i like their chances 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This was literally just last night. Amazing how youve changed tunes when it comes to Detroit/Stafford vs Dallas/Dak...

This is a complete 180 from everything youve said for, oh, I dunno... 5 FRIGGEN YEARS. 

Do you have even 1/1000th of a clue?

If Dak has a 2022 like his 2016 then I will praise him.

If Dak goes on a playoff run then I will praise him.

He has done nothing of consequence since 2016 (outside the NFC Least)  so I do not praise him.

Stafford has earned respect on the actual football field in 3 actual playoff games.

Dak filled his diapers, ran out the clock, and then turned into Trump in the press conference.

There is no reason for anyone to praise Dak until he does something praiseworthy.

Nobody owes you a cookie because your best boy is the 13th best QB.

I don't hate Dak as a person (I've already said I like him in a thread you read) I don't hate Stafford.

I was just calling out trends and stats and strengths and weaknesses that I saw lots of other people denying.

The Detroit is holding back Stafford angle was bunk and its still bunk but he is doing great things now.

You are literally the only person I know on these boards who is a fan of a player instead of a team.

Its really sad and really boring.

I also literally posted why I thought Josh Allen was better than Stafford this year like 2 hours ago.

Coming after me for reporting Stafford's 2021 record against winning teams is a thing I guess.

Did I miss the memo on how 3-0 in the playoffs with a 115 rating and 6 TDs to 1 pick is bad?

Did Stafford having as many playoff GWDs in 8 days as Rodgers has in his entire career fail to impress you?

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

You are literally the only person I know on these boards who is a fan of a player instead of a team.

Its really sad and really boring.

Or I just like pestering people who say.... questionable... stuff. Like you. Or the way Rammy puts

weird space

in the middle of sentences. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

*4 out of 5 times they lost to the eventual SB champion (well, duh for the 2 years they lost the SB)

With the exception of the Chiefs game they also lost all of them by less than one score.
2011(Kyle Williams fumble)
2012(3 straight incomplete passes from the 5 yard line)
2013(Sherman tip)
2019(20-10 fourth quarter lead, 3rd and 15 conversion, overthrown pass to Sanders)
2021(17-7 fourth quarter lead, Tartt dropped interception, Jimmy interception)

8 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I have more respect for the Niners after that win. If y’all would have won it would have left a sour taste in my mouth 😂 idk but I still think the rams are 2x better. Had it not been for that missed FG and INT it would have been more juice to it. But credit for the Niners fighting and clawing. It was a intense and physical game! Straight 3 am in a dark alley fight, a few people were stabbed and 2 left for dead! But got damm.. Some Dawgs out there playing at a high level… Biggest difference was QB play and one had the juice while one ran out of rubber! 

PSP2.gif

SKEEEEEEET IT 

*Lil pump voice 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SkippyX said:

I also literally posted why I thought Josh Allen was better than Stafford this year like 2 hours ago.

Coming after me for reporting Stafford's 2021 record against winning teams is a thing I guess.

Did I miss the memo on how 3-0 in the playoffs with a 115 rating and 6 TDs to 1 pick is bad?

Did Stafford having as many playoff GWDs in 8 days as Rodgers has in his entire career fail to impress you?

I don’t think Joshua from the bibble played better than Staff daddy this year big dawg. But that’s just me homey. At the end of the day I could care less! We in this mofo with a chance! God is good! #Blessed 

23 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Do you ever post anything besides reaffirming Rams posts?

It bothers you a Rams fan posts Rams stats in the notable stats thread? Strange but it seems like the vast majority of posts in here are fans posting stuff about their own teams yet it's a problem when I do. Also not really I don't follow other teams players much just Rams players.