Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Its weird how every NFL QB does not have a 120 rating on play action. Its also weird that they don't all run 35 play actions a game if its the holy grail regardless of team talent and production.

Maybe its a philosophy thing where lots of coaches and QBs don't like wide open routes over the middle.

Imagine believing that crap just so you can love your special boy.

@ me next time. 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive never been able to reconcile my image of you as a goth with black bands and also being a largely successful individual who is self made. 

So I  will keep calling you a boomer because the internet has deemed that a no-fault insult. 

LMAO. I’m actually a heavily tattooed punk rocker who wore Vans, Vision Street Wear, or 20 eyed Dr. Martens boots and rode skateboards. I do love goth music, though. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

correlation =/= causation. Sometimes teams run a lot because they're winning, not that they won because they ran a lot. 

In the NFL correlation means find a new QB

That holy grail play action data dive took in all types of data and only spit out yards per pass.

why not rating?

why not eta per play

why not QB Any/A

what about success rate

why not anything besides ypa

what about 2nd half and 4th quarter when teams wear down and react more to it? I guess we want to pretend many runners don’t get more effective in the 4th now too?

1 article should settle that too

Its the definition of a stab in the dark that has no business being used as definitive.

We all understand that PFF, and epa per play and QB rating and QBR and Football Outsiders and 538 are just attempts at understanding.

who actually thinks one FO article is proof of anything?

Just now, El Ramster said:

So Dak sucks? 

So the Cowboys go as the run game goes and Dak could be doing a lot more.

Maybe a few games above .500 outside his division is good to some people?

Maybe falling apart over and over again under 120 rushing is what you want in a QB?

Hes still in that 8-14 range guy overall.

We have evidence he’s better than Giants and DCRSWFTCom QBs.

His best season by far is still 2016

He's paid like Mahomes.

• Like 1

Pick an era

pick the best efficiency passer of that generation

Rodgers, Manning, Marino, Young, Fouts?, Andersen?

now look at their playoff records

Brady and Mahomes are very efficient passers but they are also top 3 in clutch intangibles. You are literally not safe from them when up by 24. They are unicorns.

Reich is the only other QB I know who comes back from 10+ down and his sample size is 2. Williams came back from 10 in the 2nd quarter GW Denver. Also a small sample size.

Edited by SkippyX