Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Right, no stats. But there is basic logic. Wins are a team stat. And Dak has been amazing in a lot of those losses. 

Which ones?

• vs Darnold's Jets?
  • vs Teddy's Broncos?
  • vs the Falcons in 2017?

He's got 40 TDs to 33 picks and an 81.6 rating in losses. He was not exactly Joe Montana let down by late fumbles.

I will give you last year's Browns game and this years Bucs and Raiders games.

He had good numbers vs Minny in 2019 but he absolutely disappeared in the 4th quarter.

Do you want points for being great last year vs Seattle except for the 3 turnovers?

McNabb was freaking awesome in the Super Bowl without those 3(4) pesky turnovers.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He had good numbers vs Minny in 2019 but he absolutely disappeared in the 4th quarter.

You clearly didnt watch the game. It was Zeke that lost it for us.

As for your other question, here are 7 easy ones:

Dal v Ten - 99 rating, 67% cmp, 2-1

Dal v CLE - 113, 79%, 4-1

Dal v min, gb, ARI, LV all over 100 rating, mid 60% cmp, total of 11 TDs and 1 INT

Tampa was a fantastic Dak game lost by the kicker (had 3 of those against playoff teams this year)

but I am done with this

Edited by Matts4313

Want to go to the Super Bowl? Make sure your quarterback is named Joe.

Burrow is now the sixth separate Joe to reach the Super Bowl. The others are Namath, Kapp, Theismann, Montana and Flacco. Collectively they are 7-2. No other name comes close to having as many quarterbacks in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

Burrow is now the sixth separate Joe to reach the Super Bowl. The others are Namath, Kapp, Theismann, Montana and Flacco. Collectively they are 7-2. No other name comes close to having as many quarterbacks in the Super Bowl.

If just 1 more Tom can win a SB, the name Tom would have more.

30 minutes ago, biggie. said:

I dunno, 4 Jims are 3-5, so that isn't that far off in terms of # of players or games played, though I'd much prefer the Joes' win pct

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

No where else to post this. But Tyreek Hill just came in 4th place in a 40 yd race. Wtf!! Looks like he injured himself.

I think the most notable stat here is that Micah is the faster person in the world. Maybe a slight exaggeration

Edited by Matts4313

AR and his coaching tree have won 3 of the last 5 SBs won by QBs not named

Thomas Edward Patrick Brady

2012, 2017, 2019

They also lost the 2015 and 2020 SBs.

Also, the last QB to win a SB in an even year besides Tom Brady was Joe Flacco.

Edited by SkippyX

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think the most notable stat here is that Micah is the faster person in the world. Maybe a slight exaggeration

I just finished all the skills comps - Trayvon (our CB) also beat Tyreek in a WR comp. How did they beat us this year when our defense is both faster and have better hands than their best skill player. SMH. 

Edited by Matts4313