Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no clue where to post this and its not worth its own thread.

According to Reddit, Murray has unfollowed and deleted all social media stuff connected to Arizona. 

If only he could collectively delete all film of himself from the second half of NFL seasons.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

Per OTC: Saints are $76m over the 2022 cap. If you cut every player on their roster, that doesn't hurt their cap, they are left with 7 players (Lattimore, Ramczyk, Peat, Kamara, Hill, Davenport, and Ruiz) and they are still $17.4m over the cap.

^^from reddit

On 2/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, Blackstar12 said:

I don’t how accurate but average baseball salary is 4.17mil vs 860k for the NFL.

What's the average "QB" salary in the NFL, that's the difference. 

There are also less players in baseball per team which skews the numbers.

Kyler Murray the baseball player will NEVER let me repeat NEVER make as much money as Kyler Murray AZ Cardinals FQB.

He'd have to be Trout/Harper type good, which not even remotely the case. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

What's the average "QB" salary in the NFL, that's the difference. 

There are also less players in baseball per team which skews the numbers.

Kyler Murray the baseball player will NEVER let me repeat NEVER make as much money as Kyler Murray AZ Cardinals FQB.

He'd have to be Trout/Harper type good, which not even remotely the case. 

He would have to be Trout/Harper good and go through 5 years of owner controlled salary limitations.

The MLBPA tried to go for 4 years for guys over 30 and the owners laughed at them. It was already dropped from the negotiations.

Edited by SkippyX

FYI, Dak Prescott currently makes more money per year than Mike Trout. (40m vs 35.5m)

• Cole is at 36
  • Harper is at 25.4
  • Tatis Jr at 24.3 (low because it includes buying out of some owner controlled years)
  • Machado at 30

Baseball players eventually get guaranteed contracts and the best get 7-12 year deals depending on age.

I am guessing Dak makes more in endorsements than Aaron Judge. (Cowboy vs Yankee)

Edited by SkippyX

If Tom Brady is in fact not on a roster next year many of us will go from still having an active player old than we are, in the blink of an eye being a decent bit older than the oldest player in the NFL.

Whitworth feels like he should be older than me. Just come back home on the Bengals plane after the game old man.

• Like 1

For Dak we would be talking about 50 passes out of 2889. For Rodgers its 61 passes out of 5507.

What if the last play of their game is an interception. Do we count the first pass the next week?

That's a pretty obscure stat.

Edited by SkippyX