Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

82/111 (73.8) 1,003 yards, 9 TDs/2 INTs.

If there was some semblance of defense in Houston the last two weeks, the Texans are 3-4 going into the bye and Deshaun Watson is getting dark horse consideration for MVP.

Quick dose of reality...

Over the last two weeks, the Texans have allowed Derrick Henry and Devante Adams a combined 460 yards on 37 touches, along with 4 TDs...

I think Anthony Weaver will be unemployed in a few months. I had VERY high hopes for him as a coordinator, but his unit is making a comedic amount of dumb errors, on literally every snap. 

Some would say two of those nine TD's are garbage time. One against the Jags and one against the Packers....

12 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Some would say two of those nine TD's are garbage time. One against the Jags and one against the Packers....

Was that Jags one a garbage time TD? That feels like a lifetime ago, when there was still hope...

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Was that Jags one a garbage time TD? That feels like a lifetime ago, when there was still hope...

ehh, we were down 9 and that TD pushed it to 16 with 4 minutes left I think. Depends on your definition of garbage time. Considering it was the Jags, I say yes. lol

Watson has been on a roll though. he good

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

ehh, we were down 9 and that TD pushed it to 16 with 4 minutes left I think. Depends on your definition of garbage time. Considering it was the Jags, I say yes. lol

Watson has been on a roll though. he good

Yeah - single digit lead isn't safe with the Texans defense. But, I'll concede for the most part.

• Like 1