Browns General Discussion

candyman93

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Mack is gonna have to show a TON of improvement tbh.

He really hasn’t developed at all since he got here, I’m not sure they’re going to be uber patient with a former 5th rounder in his 3rd season who’s not showing notable improvement.

I think you could argue he was worse last season than he was his rookie year. He at least showed some glimpses of promise from time to time his rookie year, while last year he was just awful.

I'll be surprised if he makes the final roster.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think the only safe LB roster spots are Walker and JOK. Then Phillips is in a tier by himself (should be safe but an awesome TC from 2-3 others and he's in trouble). Then Malcom Smith, Takitaki, and Tony Wilson (would like them to make it, but it's getting crowded in here). Then Mack Wilson, Elijah Lee, and any UDFAs and training camp invites (Gonna take a miracle). 

The one thing they have going for them as a unit is that LB sometimes runs a little deeper than some other positions because they are core ST guys.

2 hours ago, FGK said:

The one thing they have going for them as a unit is that LB sometimes runs a little deeper than some other positions because they are core ST guys.

And, with JOK and Wilson, quasi-safeties.

12 minutes ago, bruceb said:

And, with JOK and Wilson, quasi-safeties.

Yup. I could see carrying four safeties because of this, probably six LB (most teams 6-7, but we could even be five, though the ST probably makes it six). I think Wilson is gone. Hopefully we can flip him for a player or a late round pick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man I need a week one win.  Like, REAL bad.

**** it

Give me KC in Arrowhead week 1 prime time. It’s what we’ll probably be doing for the AFC Championship game.

Edited by candyman93

I figured silly season was over. Nope now we are going to trade for Rodgers. While I’d be all for getting Rodgers, no way do we trade Baker plus 2 1sts and other assets for a 3 year window. 

39 minutes ago, JDD said:

I figured silly season was over. Nope now we are going to trade for Rodgers. While I’d be all for getting Rodgers, no way do we trade Baker plus 2 1sts and other assets for a 3 year window. 

Rodgers plus 2 1sts and other assets and I think about it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JDD said:

Is that media speculation or have we actually gone about it?