Around the League 2020

Bobby816

Although Mike McCarthy didn't call offensive plays, he has serious tendency of taking too so long to get ready for game.   Aaron Rodgers had to put up extra effort to save Packers under MM.  Since his departure, Rodgers is more of relax and comfortable with game strategy.

I notice Dak continues attacking left side. I remembered seeing his comeback in Senior Bowl.  Exactly same way.  Good Job Kellen Moore to make a game interesting.  If nothing works then go with qb's strength.  Wish Jets could do the same with Darnold.

Edited by JetsandI

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Justin Herbert is legit. So poised. 

Most rookie QBs look good earlier, I'd pump the brakes lol. Attitude/demeanor would be a serious concern of mine, just doesn't strike me as a guy capable of leading men.  

3 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Most rookie QBs look good earlier, I'd pump the brakes lol. Attitude/demeanor would be a serious concern of mine, just doesn't strike me as a guy capable of leading men.  

20/25 with 2 big TDS.  That is good feeling. Let's see how it goes in longer period for him.

Because of no fan in attendance, do you think NFL should juggle the games for Sunday night and Monday night.  Improve the tv ratings for deciding the salary cap of next year.  Dunno if that is doable but do something to raising the revenue whatever it is.