Around the League 2020

Bobby816

GVR was the number 1 rated OG in the NFL last week.  Played a near perfect games according to PFF.  Good to see him getting his feet under him.  I felt he was an upgrade to Winters especially in pass protection but it didn't show early on.  He did have a rocky start but hopefully this is a him finally getting comfortable.

Overall he was the main reason the OL was having issues so if he can keep this play up that will be a good thing.  Really hope one of Lewis or GVR can be here in 2021 so we have less holes to fill.  I think the line has been pretty solid given the injuries.  

Love our OT situation moving forward with Big ticket and Fant.  They both look fantastic.

Edited by Rockice_8

33 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Wentz is throwing to some guy named Fulman or something like that.  The excuse time is up.  This coaching staff is horrendous so it's not all Sam's fault but guys are succeeding with less than ideal situations.  

It sure looks like you are right, but I think we are all afraid to say it. I have the Sunday ticket and I see a lot of games and I see that you are saying.

On 10/11/2020 at 7:51 PM, drew39k said:

I can't blame Gase for Herndon dropping balls left and right. I'd love to, but I can't.

We’ll just have to see what happens when Gase is not the coach. The difference between his play as a rookie and now is stark. Do players lack interest and are just going through the motions? Does limited targets effect your performance on the actual targets you do get? 

Yeah, but at least the Giants "look" better on game day.  Aside from the SF game, they were in it into the fourth quarter.  I would expect the Giants to win a couple of games, especially when they start playing the NFC East.  I have not seen any Atlanta games.  The Jets just look like crap in all phases of the game.  The game is essentially over at half-time.

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Wentz is throwing to some guy named Fulman or something like that.  The excuse time is up.  This coaching staff is horrendous so it's not all Sam's fault but guys are succeeding with less than ideal situations.  

Wentz isn’t succeeding though. The young QBs succeeding have weapons. 

49 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

GVR was the number 1 rated OG in the NFL last week.  Played a near perfect games according to PFF.  Good to see him getting his feet under him.  I felt he was an upgrade to Winters especially in pass protection but it didn't show early on.  He did have a rocky start but hopefully this is a him finally getting comfortable.

Overall he was the main reason the OL was having issues so if he can keep this play up that will be a good thing.  Really hope one of Lewis or GVR can be here in 2021 so we have less holes to fill.  I think the line has been pretty solid given the injuries.  

Love our OT situation moving forward with Big ticket and Fant.  They both look fantastic.

Saw that too. It’d be great if the interior of the OL can get on the same page and Becton can g we back healthy. Fant struggled Sunday but has played well this year. 

Imagine just Imagine if we traded Adams to Dallas pre draft last year for a similar package that we got from SEA (I know Dallas did not offer that). We could have ended up with Lamb and what looks like what could be a 1st in the top 1/2 of the draft next year.

25 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Imagine just Imagine if we traded Adams to Dallas pre draft last year for a similar package that we got from SEA (I know Dallas did not offer that). We could have ended up with Lamb and what looks like what could be a 1st in the top 1/2 of the draft next year.

An absolute ball-drop by Joe Douglas

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I was pressing hard for him to trade Adams, I knew there was something off about the entire situation 

21 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Well this makes me sad

22 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I mean Dallas never offered this but it is what it is.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

9 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Yea but that is a hypothetical trade but wasn't hypothetical was the second round of the 2017 draft when I was screaming to draft Dalvin Cook when we had the39 overall pick in the draft. And we took Marcus Maye, and two picks later the Viking took Cook , last year Cook was off to a get start than got hurt, tis year he is back leading the NFL in rushing.  No only is Cook a outstanding runner he is a outstanding pass receiver. If we took Cook we could have gotten, great young player and we would not have waste all that money on Bell

Edited by doumeyer