Around the League 2020

Bobby816

5 hours ago, xrade said:

But JD didn’t, did he. In fact the Jets got a good receiver AND an extra pick. Great move by JD.  Please stop with the what MAY have happened. It didn’t. 

Nah!  JD's mismanagement warrants some supposition for his first Jets' draft.   Jets were in a serious mess and JD decided to play game with draft positions?  Woah! we won..

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

DK chasing down Baker on the INT and saving 7 points.  Wish we had someone on the team that was as talented and had his work ethic.

And I get laughed at by every single person on this board for mentioning his name for us in the 1st that year. 

DK >>>>>>> Q

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJC33 said:

Think we would’ve dropped to like 7th with a win yesterday, crazy. Staying winless is imperative, 0-16 needs to be the focus, lol. 

That is why yesterdays game was the best performance by the Jets all season.  Look somewhat respectable but still lose.  Perfect.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

And I get laughed at by every single person on this board for mentioning his name for us in the 1st that year. 

DK >>>>>>> Q

There is no way I laughed because I mocked him to us with our first pick one time. This around combine time. lol

One of our high first round picks Leo Williams who could do nothing for us is teaming up with the Giants sixth overall pick in the draft Dexter Lawrance, and playing mush better with the Giants than he did with us. The Giants are building a powerful D line. All we got is Q Williams who by the way is playing much better this year.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

One of our high first round picks Leo Williams who could do nothing for us is teaming up with the Giants sixth overall pick in the draft Dexter Lawrance, and playing mush better with the Giants than he did with us. The Giants are building a powerful D line. All we got is Q Williams who by the way is playing much better this year.

Jones was the 6th overall pick not Lawrence. Leo wasn’t a bad player by any level, he was a fantastic run stuffer and was great at attracting double teams...the problem was he wasn’t great as an interior pass rusher.