Around the League 2020

Bobby816

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

This week might be the last week that JAX has a real chance of winning. Come on MIN... do the right thing 😉 

Nah, if Chicago marches on with Trubisky I'd say Jax has a good shot at winning that game. Maybe even more so than the vikings game. 

• Like 2

That loss last night did NE in. Darn near impossible for them to make the playoffs now. I'm very worried about us playing them Week 17 if JAX doesn't get a win in the next few weeks.

I have no question they will try and lose to help them get a better pick and to screw us over at getting TLaw. I think anyone who thinks otherwise isn't seeing the whole picture. BB would much rather screw us out of a franchise changing player than to make us go 0-16 and have that embarrassment. The embarrassment is done soon as football starts 8 months later. But to screw us out of the best player in a decade... that would be the biggest hurt he could put on us. That's the game we should start a guy like White or Morgan at QB.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

That loss last night did NE in. Darn near impossible for them to make the playoffs now. I'm very worried about us playing them Week 17 if JAX doesn't get a win in the next few weeks.

I have no question they will try and lose to help them get a better pick and to screw us over at getting TLaw. I think anyone who thinks otherwise isn't seeing the whole picture. BB would much rather screw us out of a franchise changing player than to make us go 0-16 and have that embarrassment. The embarrassment is done soon as football starts 8 months later. But to screw us out of the best player in a decade... that would be the biggest hurt he could put on us. That's the game we should start a guy like White or Morgan at QB.

I total disagree with this. No way is BB letting the Jets beat them at home ad carrying that over the off season. I'm total 180 on this from you. The Pats still have 3 AFC east games left. If they win out they still have a chance of making it. It is not that great and will need help but there is still a chance. I just don't see BB laying down for against anyone especially the Jets. 

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I think you underestimate how much BB hates the Jets organization. 

On Tuesday, Belichick spoke with Boston radio station WEEI, and the subject of his resignation came up in the conversation. He called his resignation “one of the great moments of my career.”

“One of the — not only most defining — but one of the great moments of my career,” Belichick said. “That combined with Robert [Kraft] giving me the opportunity to come here, I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

“So, that wasn’t a good situation for me, and I didn’t want to be part of it, so I wasn’t.”

Source

The Johnson's totally disrespected him and he's held that chip on his shoulder since.

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I total disagree with this. No way is BB letting the Jets beat them at home ad carrying that over the off season. I'm total 180 on this from you. The Pats still have 3 AFC east games left. If they win out they still have a chance of making it. It is not that great and will need help but there is still a chance. I just don't see BB laying down for against anyone especially the Jets. 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

I think BB would much rather put the final nail in the 0-16 coffin rather than throw the game 

Disgaree. He knows, screwing us out of a franchise QB hurts us WAY more than just being 0-16

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Yep, I think the Jaguars have a chance at home against the Bears. If we go into week 17 0-15 and Jax is 1-14, we need to pull a UofM and say 75% of the team has COVID or start James Morgan at QB.

8 hours ago, TheGDJets said:

Yep, I think the Jaguars have a chance at home against the Bears. If we go into week 17 0-15 and Jax is 1-14, we need to pull a UofM and say 75% of the team has COVID or start James Morgan at QB.

Do we really need to change anything in order to lose?

4 hours ago, xrade said:

Do we really need to change anything in order to lose?

With the pats virtually eliminated from the playoffs, yes I definitely see them laying down for the jets to avoid us getting the franchise QB. And losing the #1 pick in week 17 is the absolute jets thing to do.