Around the League 2020

Bobby816

3 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

so they can take on Wentz's contract.

It is not the Pats it is Philly that can’t afford to add almost $40M to the $65M they will already be over by next year. They need to go in the other direction and find a way to remove $65M off their books, not add to it. Wentz is untradable because of Philly.

This Raiders lost was HUGE for the Jets in many ways.

First off when Carr got hurt Mariota came in and did really well beacsue he was a very strong vet QB. This will just show the GM's how improtant a good vet back is. Sam Darnold price is only going to go up as more backup QB keep the playoff teams in the hunt. I have no doubt that the Jets will get a 2nd plus other things from a good player to middle high pick or picks. I think a low first might even be on the table if a team like Pitt, Colts, Wash want a young vet that can come in very cheap and win games on spot starts. He could also be your fututre QB. 

This lose helps the Pats out which means the week 17 game is ever more important to the Pats to beat the Jets.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NewAge said:

I don’t expect Jacksonville to win but I wouldn’t exactly put it past Mitch Trubisky. 

They have a chance to make the playoffs. Jacksonville is terrible. Only hope we have is that Pats don’t throw the game. If we win week 17 to screw ourselves it be disastrous. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Bills could win it all this year they have the most complete team and Josh Allen is one of the better QBs in the game. Jets will be in the gutter for a while. 

Bills won’t be beating the chiefs.  They’re in the drivers seat for a while.  Also, when Daboll becomes the Jets HC - the bills won’t be as good.

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Bills could win it all this year they have the most complete team and Josh Allen is one of the better QBs in the game. Jets will be in the gutter for a while. 

Oh pity!  Bills got SB before Jets.  Thank you for reminding. lol.    Bills execute the plan really well.  Fu Them.

7 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I remember when this board thought we were taking over the division. Bills are easily the 2nd best team in the AFC IMO.

and I thought my 6-10 prediction for this season was pessimistic too

Edited by GangGreen420