Around the League 2020

Bobby816

37 minutes ago, Heymangold said:

Bills won’t be beating the chiefs.  They’re in the drivers seat for a while.  Also, when Daboll becomes the Jets HC - the bills won’t be as good.

Lol yeah okay whatever makes you sleep better at night. Bills have a much better defense. They will give Chiefs all they can handle.

10 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Lol yeah okay whatever makes you sleep better at night. Bills have a much better defense. They will give Chiefs all they can handle.

Ok.

chiefs already dominated the bills in buffalo, in what I believe was 40+ MPH winds.  They bullied them in the run game.  The chiefs have the best Qb, Wr and TE in the game.  The AFC is the chiefs conference until further notice.

Edited by Heymangold

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if BB retires this offseason.  there’s no light at the end of the tunnel for them

I would not sell Belichick,  short of a second, If he picks Kyle Trask with his 15 overall pick in the draft, it will be a whole new ballgame. It will take him two years to rebuild the rest of the team. It would be great if we could get him to be the head coach of the Jets, that would ease the pain of losing Lawrence. But the chance of that happing are zero. For us the big question is who is going to hire the new Jets coach, is it Joe Douglas or the trust fund kids???

6 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I would not sell Belichick,  short of a second, If he picks Kyle Trask with his 15 overall pick in the draft, it will be a whole new ballgame. It will take him two years to rebuild the rest of the team. It would be great if we could get him to be the head coach of the Jets, that would ease the pain of losing Lawrence. But the chance of that happing are zero. For us the big question is who is going to hire the new Jets coach, is it Joe Douglas or the trust fund kids???

He’ll be 69 years old next season. I don’t think he’s interested in a rebuild. I think he only stuck around this year to try and prove he could win without Brady and that Cam “maybe” gave him that chance. That didn’t work. So I don’t think he’s interested in a 2-3 rebuild 

39 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He’ll be 69 years old next season. I don’t think he’s interested in a rebuild. I think he only stuck around this year to try and prove he could win without Brady and that Cam “maybe” gave him that chance. That didn’t work. So I don’t think he’s interested in a 2-3 rebuild 

Yea that would not surprise me either.  I will say one thing about Belichick, he really works during a game always writing something down he is not like Gase, who stares into space all game long.

1 hour ago, NJC33 said:

Random, but here’s to hoping we stay far away from Juju - he’s an absolute 🤡. Would hate to see this locker room turn into a tick tock set. Big Ben must be losing his mind.

Agreed. Plus he operated from the slot. We need another outside receiver.