Rate My Team Thread 2020 Edition

naptownskinsfan

Rate my team. Pick 7. Not a fan of my draft but still see what y’all think. Dreaded day before Fournette was released. Half point PPR

QB: Kyler Murray, Jimmy G

RB: Dalvin Cook, Fournette, Ronald Jones, Cam Akers, Marlon Mack (picked up Almstead/Dropped Jefferson)

WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Jarvis Landry, Brandin Cooks, Emmanuel Sanders, Justin Jefferson(released/picked up Almstead)

TE: Darren Waller

K: Robbie Gould

Def: Saints 

24 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Rate my team. Pick 7. Not a fan of my draft but still see what y’all think. Dreaded day before Fournette was released. Half point PPR

RB: Dalvin Cook, Fournette, Ronald Jones, Cam Akers, Marlon Mack (picked up Almstead/Dropped Jefferson)

WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Jarvis Landry, Brandin Cooks, Emmanuel Sanders, Justin Jefferson(released/picked up Almstead)

Not to bad, that sucks about Fournette though. If Fournette can land in a decent spot that would be nice and give you some more Depth at RB. if not a trio of Cook/Jones/Akers could work still, just lacking depth. Pretty solid everywhere else. I think you'll be alright, just need Jones to live up to this training camp hype. 

Went extremely young here but I like it. 10 teams, .5 PPR, 2 keepers (Dalvin Cook & Josh Jacobs). They dumped the kicker spot this year for a flex in this league. 

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Josh Jacobs
WR: Terry McLauren
WR: DK Metcalf
WR/TE: Hollywood Brown
Flex: Miles Sanders
D/ST: Ravens

Bench
Brandon Cooks WR
Jordan Howard RB
Antonio Gibson RB
Preston Williams WR
Bryan Edwards WR
Chase Edmunds RB
Carson Wentz QB
Hayden Hurst TE
Paris Campbell WR

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just finished a PPR draft from the 12th pick. We start 2 Flex

QB- Matthew Stafford (11)

RB- Josh Jacobs(1)/Miles Sanders(2)/Kareem Hunt(6)/D'Andre Swift(7)/Kerryon Johnson (9)/Damien Harris(10)

WR- Amari Cooper(4)/Keenan Allen(5)/Will Fuller(8)/Jerry Jeudy(12)/Anthony Miller(13)/Golden Tate(14)

TE- Mark Andrews(3)

K- Zane Gonzalez(16)

DST- Eagles (15) 

I dont love the WRs bc of Allen's QB and Fuller's injuries but overall its a good team. 

10 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Finished up my 12-team ppr draft tonight. We Start 3 WRs and 1 flex...I had the 8th pick. 

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Josh Jacobs, Le'Veon Bell, Tarik Cohen, Jordan Howard, Chase Edmonds

WR: Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, DJ Chark, Terry McLaurin, CeeDee Lamb, Jalen Reagor, Randall Cobb

TE: Mike Gesicki, Chris Herndon

K: Joey Slye

DST: Ravens 

I dont love whoever you took in round 3 for value but with that said there are 4 very good WRs on this team and Bell is much better as a PPR guy. Hopefully 1 of the 2 high-potential TEs works out for you. As long as Bell is healthy and improves a little from last year, you should be fine

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

12 team, 0.5 PPR with pick #6:

QB: Kyler, Burrow

RB: Aaron Jones, Fournette, Singletary, Peterson

WR: Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Hollywood, Ruggs, Watkins

TE: Higbee, Hockenson

K: Fairbairn

DST: Steelers

The Fournette pick hurts but I love the WRs, TEs and Kyler. Hopefully you can find a gem in Singletary or on Waivers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBeast23 said:

Cook at 7 is very nice, losing LF sucks but Rojo/Akers might be solid options or even better at the end of the season. I like your first 4 WRs in that format and then you got a Top-5 QB/TE too

1 hour ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Went extremely young here but I like it. 10 teams, .5 PPR, 2 keepers (Dalvin Cook & Josh Jacobs). They dumped the kicker spot this year for a flex in this league. 

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Josh Jacobs
WR: Terry McLauren
WR: DK Metcalf
WR/TE: Hollywood Brown
Flex: Miles Sanders
D/ST: Ravens

Bench
Brandon Cooks WR
Jordan Howard RB
Antonio Gibson RB
Preston Williams WR
Bryan Edwards WR
Chase Edmunds RB
Carson Wentz QB
Hayden Hurst TE
Paris Campbell WR

I feel like youth, especially at RB is never a bad thing. Having those 3 RBs is phenomenal even in a 10 team league. Ljax is probably the #1 QB in fantasy. Those Top-3 WRs you have might not be Top-15 yet but they ooze potential and Cooks still has alot of that in Houston if he is healthy. I really like this team

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont love the WRs bc of Allen's QB and Fuller's injuries but overall its a good team. 

Tyrod Taylor isn't flashy and exciting, but I'd be more worried as a Keenan Allen owner at the prospect of Justin Herbert seeing the field sooner.  Allen is an elite route-runner (he is, it's really not up for debate) and, while the Chargers are going to be a run-heavy team, Mike Williams is set to miss a decent chunk of the early season with injury and the team really doesn't have anyone else that's a threat to pull targets away from Keenan.  In PPR formats, target-share and amount of targets are important (look no further than the breakouts of Austin Hooper and Darren Waller last season).  KA isn't an "exciting" fantasy player this season because of Tyrod Taylor, but many a fantasy league has been lost because team GM's were more concerned with having "exciting to own" players whereas the pragmatic ones were happy to sit and collect the consistently productive veterans who didn't get a ton of hype.  I use this example a lot but that's because it's the perfect example, Fred Jackson (especially as an RB2 or sometimes even RB3 because people undervalued him) was a core building block of my fantasy teams for years because he consistently produced.  He wasn't the new hotness.  He rarely if ever finished as a Top 10 fantasy RB on the season, but he was a Top 15 RB week-to-week far more weeks than not in fantasy and he could be had anywhere from the 3rd to 5th (sometimes 6th or 7th) rounds of drafts.

If he plays a full 16 this season, Allen is going to outperform his ADP in PPR formats.  Guys are, for arguably good reasons, being valued higher than him in terms of ADP because they have the potential for higher ceilings, but for a lot of those guys it's at the expense of lower floors (not on the total stats at end of season, but in terms of weekly-consistency - and last I checked most if not all of us play in H2H matchup fantasy football leagues, not roto leagues).

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Tyrod Taylor isn't flashy and exciting, but I'd be more worried as a Keenan Allen owner at the prospect of Justin Herbert seeing the field sooner.  Allen is an elite route-runner (he is, it's really not up for debate) and, while the Chargers are going to be a run-heavy team, Mike Williams is set to miss a decent chunk of the early season with injury and the team really doesn't have anyone else that's a threat to pull targets away from Keenan.  In PPR formats, target-share and amount of targets are important (look no further than the breakouts of Austin Hooper and Darren Waller last season).  KA isn't an "exciting" fantasy player this season because of Tyrod Taylor, but many a fantasy league has been lost because team GM's were more concerned with having "exciting to own" players whereas the pragmatic ones were happy to sit and collect the consistently productive veterans who didn't get a ton of hype.  I use this example a lot but that's because it's the perfect example, Fred Jackson (especially as an RB2 or sometimes even RB3 because people undervalued him) was a core building block of my fantasy teams for years because he consistently produced.  He wasn't the new hotness.  He rarely if ever finished as a Top 10 fantasy RB on the season, but he was a Top 15 RB week-to-week far more weeks than not in fantasy and he could be had anywhere from the 3rd to 5th (sometimes 6th or 7th) rounds of drafts.

If he plays a full 16 this season, Allen is going to outperform his ADP in PPR formats.  Guys are, for arguably good reasons, being valued higher than him in terms of ADP because they have the potential for higher ceilings, but for a lot of those guys it's at the expense of lower floors (not on the total stats at end of season, but in terms of weekly-consistency - and last I checked most if not all of us play in H2H matchup fantasy football leagues, not roto leagues).

idk I just dont love Tyrod as a passer for Keenan's sake. He isnt exciting but you're right he is consistent. Wasn't someone I rated highly because I expected to take 1-2 other WRs before him and then fill the next spots with higher potential guys

3 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

I had the 1st pick in a 10-team 0.5 PPR 

QB: Brady/Allen

WR: Kupp & Ridley

RB: McCaffrey & Mixon

TE: Waller

FLEX: K. Drake

K: Z. Gonzalez

DEF: Colts

Bench: D.K. Metcalf, B. Cooks, J. White, A. Gibson, C. Thompson

I think you did really well with getting those 3 RBs even in a 10 team league. Kupp and Ridley are fine and I like the potential DK & Cooks. Well done

48 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

10 Team redraft. 1PPR. Had 2nd Pick.

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Saquon Barkley, Aaron Jones, Johnathan Taylor, Zach Moss, Antonio Gibson, Latavius Murray, D'Andre Swift
WR: Calvin Ridley, DJ Chark, Michael Gallup, Terry McLaurin, Darius Slayton
TE: George Kittle
Defense: K.C 

Love the first 5 picks for sure and am a huge Scary Terry fan as well. You've got good potential at RB and even Gallup/Slayton provide strong value. I think you nailed it