Rate My Team Thread 2020 Edition

naptownskinsfan

Last draft of the season 10 Team PPR. 1st Overall Pick. Start 3 WR's and 2 Flex

QB- Jared Goff(13)

RB- Christian McCaffrey(1)/Miles Sanders(2)/Mark Ingram(5)/Raheem Mostart(6)/Antonio Gibson(10)/Zach Moss(12)/Ryquell Armstead(14)/Tevin Coleman(15)

WR- Odell Beckham Jr(4)/Terry McLaurin(7)/Davante Parker(8)/Will Fuller(9)/Dionte Johnson(11)/Bryan Edwards(16)

TE- George Kittle(3)

K- Jake Elliott(18)

DST- Eagles(17)

I am a little lite on WR's especially for a 10 team league, but WR's always are easier to find. They just kept letting starting RB's fall to me so I just kept taking them....lol 

20 hours ago, Counselor said:

8 team Full Point PPR

QB- Lamar Jackson, Daniel Jones

RB- Derrick Henry, Miles Sanders, Jonathan Taylor, Damien Harris, Antonio Gibson 

WR- Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Terry McLaurin, Henry Ruggs, Bryan Edwards 

TE- Travis Kelce, TJ Hockenson

D/ST- Buffalo

K- Will Lutz

You’re in an 8 team league and drafted 2 QB’s and 2 TE’s........so F-

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Injuries? 

It's an 8 team league. Even if every other team has 2 there are still 17 starting QB's on the waiver wire. The difference between Jones and literally anyone of those guys you can pull off the wire is minimal at best. With TE, once you get past the the top 6 TE's the difference between the TE 7 and the TE 15 is negligible, RB's and WR's are infinitely more valuable because you have to start more of them and there are just less to go around. 

Even in 12 team leagues, I dont carry backups for those positions. Even if everyone else drafts 2, someone will get cut at some point for you to fill in for bye weeks or injuries

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's an 8 team league. Even if every other team has 2 there are still 17 starting QB's on the waiver wire. The difference between Jones and literally anyone of those guys you can pull off the wire is minimal at best. With TE, once you get past the the top 6 TE's the difference between the TE 7 and the TE 15 is negligible, RB's and WR's are infinitely more valuable because you have to start more of them and there are just less to go around. 

Agreed. I’ll try this strategy out 

Only doing one big money league this year. 

12-team, Full-PPR with bonus points for passing, rushing and receiving.  Also, range of points for a defense is pretty wide: -8 for 35+ points allowed to +15 for 0 points allowed. 

Drafted from the 6th spot.

QB- Tom Brady (8)

RB- CEH (1)/ Austin Eckler (2)/Jonathan Taylor (5)/ D’Andre Swift (7)/ Antonio Gibson (10)/ Duke Johnson (14) / Darrel Williams (16)

WR- Kenny Golladay (3)/ DJ Moore (4)/ TY Hilton (6)/ Justin Jefferson (11) / Anthony Miller (13)/ Desean Jackson (15)

TE- Hayden Hurst (9)

K- N/A

DST- Bills (12)

Usually in this league, I wait until the last 4 rounds to draft a QB, TE, Defense and Kicker, but I’ve been burned the last few years of doing that by either having extremely volatile QB play, TE play or both. Mainly because the guys in my league love to carry QBs and TEs on their benches for some reason. 

So this year I decided to switch my strategy up a little.  I’m high on Brady this year and think I got good value drafting him as the 11th QB off the board, even though it was in the 8th round. Ditto Hurst, who was the 11th TE selected. 

How do you guys think I did?

I’ll probably drop either DJax or Duke Johnson before Week 1 to pick up a kicker. Which one would you guys drop?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Last draft of the season 10 Team PPR. 1st Overall Pick. Start 3 WR's and 2 Flex

QB- Jared Goff(13)

RB- Christian McCaffrey(1)/Miles Sanders(2)/Mark Ingram(5)/Raheem Mostart(6)/Antonio Gibson(10)/Zach Moss(12)/Ryquell Armstead(14)/Tevin Coleman(15)

WR- Odell Beckham Jr(4)/Terry McLaurin(7)/Davante Parker(8)/Will Fuller(9)/Dionte Johnson(11)/Bryan Edwards(16)

TE- George Kittle(3)

K- Jake Elliott(18)

DST- Eagles(17)

I am a little lite on WR's especially for a 10 team league, but WR's always are easier to find. They just kept letting starting RB's fall to me so I just kept taking them....lol 

Good team IMO. I might’ve gone a little more WR heavy in your position, knowing you have to start 3, but I understand the reasoning of not forcing the pick and letting the draft come to you. 

I would look to trade Mark Ingram to upgrade at WR at some point in the first half of the season, as I expect Dobbins to get most of the touches down the stretch. 

Full PPR League with 12 Teams.

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Christian McCaffrey
RB - Mark Ingram
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - Kenny Golladay
TE - Blake Jarwin
FLEX - A.J. Brown
DEF - New Orleans Saints

Bench

RB - David Montgomery
RB - Ronald Jones
RB -  Duke Johnson
WR - Stefon Diggs
WR - Curtis Samuel
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
WR - Preston Williams

I think my major problem would be the 2nd RB spot, I don't usually draft a 2nd QB or TE because I can just stream those. By the time my 2nd pick came around, most of the RB were taking. I felt like WR, WR, WR was the play since A.J Brown was there in the late 4th. 

Edited by xlfrosti

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Bringing in Gordon, Jeudy and Hamler is a problem. Plus Fant probably is more involved too

Sutton is the perfect example of a great football player irl whose fantasy production will not match. 

I had him in two leagues, he was incredible down the stretch, as @beekay414 said he was getting a lot of targets and making a lot of amazing catches on poorly thrown balls 

The counter argument to the idea those guys will eat into Sutton's targets is that no one will be able to double him. 

I love Sutton as a player but I have some serious questions about lock. I also think with fangio there, they will have a defensive mindset in a lot of ways 

@HTTRDynasty I really like your team a lot. I had #1 overall in 10 team (with miles sanders keeper) and took golladay and dj Moore in 2nd/3rd round 

I also have TY Hilton, who I think is going to be an absolute steal this year. I think we see vintage TY now that he is healthy and has a borderline HOFer throwing the ball to him. Rivers couldn't help but be excited about it, every time he talks about TY his eyes light up 

I also have Hayden Hurst, who has a lot of upside. I would keep an eye on some other backup TEs just in case 

I am really not a fan of Brady this year. I think the 8th is waaaay to early for him. I am basically staying away. You would have been better off getting someone like Stafford/Wentz in the same range/later 

I am really skeptical about your depth at WR Some big swings that could very well be misses. You do have three great WRs though, so they might not matter. 

Nice work, except for Brady that early lol 

• Like 1