naptownskinsfan

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

this is my FULL PPR team

QB: Wentz
RB: Clyde-Edwards, Jacobs, Taylor, DMonty, Moss

WR: JuJu, Ridley, Woods, Chark, D Johnson(Steelers), J Reagor

TE: Engram, Hockenson

thoughts? Wanted Rojo but had to settle for DMonty 

Sucks Monty is out for 2-4 weeks. How many teams?

CEH-Jacobs is an awesome 1-2 punch if its 12+ teams

I dont love Woods in standard leagues but he is a PPR master. You've got 4 very good WRs

Not sure I would've drafted 2 TEs but those 2 have good potential

Can you vote and comment in my thread please? 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/29552-which-team-is-best/?tab=comments#comment-3027355

8 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Thoughts on my big money league this year.  12 team, 0.5PPR, 4pt per passing TD, Superflex with bonus 3pts for: 100yds rushing/recieving and 300yds passing.  

QB: Jared Allen

RB: Zeke

RB: Kenyan Drake

WR: DJ Chark

WR: Will Fuller

TE: George Kittle

Flex: Kareem Hunt

Super Flex: Ryan Tannihill

K: Z. Gonzalez

DEF: Chargers

Bench:

RB: Pollard, C. Edmonds, 

WR: Marvin Jones, D. Jackson

TE: Hurst

QB: Bridgewater

I purposely went out and took the handcuff for Zeke and Drake this year.  Also, I don't ever take a backup TE but Hurst (got super late) was my super-high conviction pick for the year...  Kittle was to much of a value to pass up on though.  If Hurst balls out like I'm hoping,  I plan of having Kittle as a fantastic package to significantly upgrade at other positions..

1. Bold move drafting a retired DE as your QB, now thats a SUPERFlex league

2. Zeke-Drake-Kittle-Chark is a solid 1-4 punch just wondering how much the QBs played a factor since I'd be curious who was around when you picked those 4.

3. Not sure I like taking 2 handcuffs for your only bench RBs

4. Josh Allen has a solid floor with the running, and if Tannehill is no fluke he is a great QB2.

5. I do like Hurst, hopefully he balls out and you can trade Kittle. 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/29552-which-team-is-best/?tab=comments#comment-3027355

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sucks Monty is out for 2-4 weeks. How many teams?

CEH-Jacobs is an awesome 1-2 punch if its 12+ teams

I dont love Woods in standard leagues but he is a PPR master. You've got 4 very good WRs

Not sure I would've drafted 2 TEs but those 2 have good potential

I didn't even want Wentz but he was there in the 14th round. I also didn't even target Engram but he was there in the 10th round. I picked up TJ Hockenson because Engram has injury concerns. Do you like Hockenson or Herndon. Herndon actually went updraft and I had him high on my target list. Yeah, I think I can wait for Monty to get healthy, then he will be a solid flex and RB3.  It's a 10 man full PPR. Got you on the vote and comment! this is how it went down

1. Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC, RB - took the gamble. chose him over Mixon, Chubb, Ekeler, Jones, Drake, Chubb
Josh Jacobs LV, RB RB - I really wanted to go RB/RB. Took over Mixon/Chubb/Drake
JuJu Smith-Schuster Pit, WR - I might have reached on this pick. I just figure Juju will have a bounce back year (injuries/Big Bean hurt/back in slot)- In hindsight maybe a RB would have been good to lock down the unit. Steelers are a pass happy team, and I don't trust Connor to hold up. Chose JuJu over Thielen,  Amari, Beckham, DJ Moore, Allen Robinson, Fournette, Gordon. Kinda think Fournette would have made more sense. I'm kinda cool on Bekcham Jr because he always gets hurt. Amari seems hot and cold, and I don't trust Allen Robinson QB play. Part of me thinks Beckham might have a monster year...
4. Calvin Ridley Atl, WR - this might have been another reach. He was my guy for a break out Godwin type of season. I didn't think he would have been there in the 5th so I didn't want to risk it. Same players were on the board from my 3rd round pick, besides Thielen/Amari/Beckham/DJ Moore
Jonathan Taylor Ind, RB-  I was pretty set on getting a RB here. Chose Taylor over Mosert/Ingram, was looking for a league winner. 
Robert Woods LAR, WR- I was going to go get another RB in either Akers/Rojo/Monty or Kyler  but Woods dropped. He wasn't even on my radar, but seemed to good to pass up on in the 6th. Productive WR1, on a team whose offense should be better in 2020
7. David Montgomery Chi, RB- Akers and Rojo(was mad about that one) went off the board, but was able to get Monty. Going have to ride out the injury 
8. DJ Chark Jr. Jax, WR - Chark just fell in my lap. I usually load up on RBs but another stud WR was there for the taking in the 8th. Picked over a stash like Ruggs, Swift, Dobbins. I was also considering Hollywood a lot. 

9. Evan Engram NYG, TE - was going to wait for TEs for a few sleepers I liked, but Engram was on there for the taking. He has the upside to be a very good TE(top5) if he can stay healthy
10. Diontae Johnson Pit, WR- all the experts saying he can break out this year. I just went with the trend of bloggers saying he is a must draft. Not sure what to think of him to be honest, especially after drafting JuJu. I picked him over E Sanders/C Kirk/Jeudy/J Brown. 

11. Zack Moss Buf, RB- JK Dobbins went right before this pick. Chose Moss over Damian Harris/Mack/White/Breida/L Murray/A Gibson/Mattison- I was strongly considering Gibson/Harris but Moss just has a lot going for him. He's on a good team, a run heavy team, good oline, Singletary isn't exactly established. 
12. Jalen Reagor Phi, WR - late round dart throw. Could be WR1 in Philly. I usually stock up on RBS but a lot of WR talent. Philly wideouts old and injured, pass heavy, and Reagor has been getting rave reviews. Drafted him over Gibson RB, Jefferson WR, Aiyuk WR all rookie stashes. 
13. T.J. Hockenson Det, TE - just another late round dart throw. Engram has injury concerns so I decided to draft another TE.  Drafted Hockenson over Herndon/Gesicki/Ebron. I just went with potential to be a star. Do you like Hock over Herndon who I was really considering, and actually went undrafted. 
14. Carson Wentz Phi, QB - waited to the very last round to draft a QB. I fully planned on drafting Derek Carr/Baker Mayield/Daniel Jones/Big Ben/Cam but Wentz was somehow on the board. Just decided to draft Wentz
Bears D/ST Chi, D/ST

16. Zane Gonzalez Ari, K

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I didn't even want Wentz but he was there in the 14th round. I also didn't even target Engram but he was there in the 10th round. I picked up TJ Hockenson because Engram has injury concerns. Do you like Hockenson or Herndon. Herndon actually went updraft and I had him high on my target list. Yeah, I think I can wait for Monty to get healthy, then he will be a solid flex and RB3.  It's a 10 man full PPR. Got you on the vote and comment! this is how it went down

1. Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC, RB - took the gamble. chose him over Mixon, Chubb, Ekeler, Jones, Drake, Chubb
Josh Jacobs LV, RB RB - I really wanted to go RB/RB. Took over Mixon/Chubb/Drake
JuJu Smith-Schuster Pit, WR - I might have reached on this pick. I just figure Juju will have a bounce back year (injuries/Big Bean hurt/back in slot)- In hindsight maybe a RB would have been good to lock down the unit. Steelers are a pass happy team, and I don't trust Connor to hold up. Chose JuJu over Thielen,  Amari, Beckham, DJ Moore, Allen Robinson, Fournette, Gordon. Kinda think Fournette would have made more sense. I'm kinda cool on Bekcham Jr because he always gets hurt. Amari seems hot and cold, and I don't trust Allen Robinson QB play. Part of me thinks Beckham might have a monster year...
4. Calvin Ridley Atl, WR - this might have been another reach. He was my guy for a break out Godwin type of season. I didn't think he would have been there in the 5th so I didn't want to risk it. Same players were on the board from my 3rd round pick, besides Thielen/Amari/Beckham/DJ Moore
Jonathan Taylor Ind, RB-  I was pretty set on getting a RB here. Chose Taylor over Mosert/Ingram, was looking for a league winner. 
Robert Woods LAR, WR- I was going to go get another RB in either Akers/Rojo/Monty or Kyler  but Woods dropped. He wasn't even on my radar, but seemed to good to pass up on in the 6th. Productive WR1, on a team whose offense should be better in 2020
7. David Montgomery Chi, RB- Akers and Rojo(was mad about that one) went off the board, but was able to get Monty. Going have to ride out the injury 
8. DJ Chark Jr. Jax, WR - Chark just fell in my lap. I usually load up on RBs but another stud WR was there for the taking in the 8th. Picked over a stash like Ruggs, Swift, Dobbins. I was also considering Hollywood a lot. 

9. Evan Engram NYG, TE - was going to wait for TEs for a few sleepers I liked, but Engram was on there for the taking. He has the upside to be a very good TE(top5) if he can stay healthy
10. Diontae Johnson Pit, WR- all the experts saying he can break out this year. I just went with the trend of bloggers saying he is a must draft. Not sure what to think of him to be honest, especially after drafting JuJu. I picked him over E Sanders/C Kirk/Jeudy/J Brown. 

11. Zack Moss Buf, RB- JK Dobbins went right before this pick. Chose Moss over Damian Harris/Mack/White/Breida/L Murray/A Gibson/Mattison- I was strongly considering Gibson/Harris but Moss just has a lot going for him. He's on a good team, a run heavy team, good oline, Singletary isn't exactly established. 
12. Jalen Reagor Phi, WR - late round dart throw. Could be WR1 in Philly. I usually stock up on RBS but a lot of WR talent. Philly wideouts old and injured, pass heavy, and Reagor has been getting rave reviews. Drafted him over Gibson RB, Jefferson WR, Aiyuk WR all rookie stashes. 
13. T.J. Hockenson Det, TE - just another late round dart throw. Engram has injury concerns so I decided to draft another TE.  Drafted Hockenson over Herndon/Gesicki/Ebron. I just went with potential to be a star. Do you like Hock over Herndon who I was really considering, and actually went undrafted. 
14. Carson Wentz Phi, QB - waited to the very last round to draft a QB. I fully planned on drafting Derek Carr/Baker Mayield/Daniel Jones/Big Ben/Cam but Wentz was somehow on the board. Just decided to draft Wentz
Bears D/ST Chi, D/ST

16. Zane Gonzalez Ari, K

Like all your picks except Wentz, I get the value is good but not gonna help you if hes injured or has no one to throw too, and not all that high on Juju, would rather have Moore over Juju. Cant believe you got Chark in the 8th.

5 hours ago, Motion said:

Like all your picks except Wentz, I get the value is good but not gonna help you if hes injured or has no one to throw too, and not all that high on Juju, would rather have Moore over Juju. Cant believe you got Chark in the 8th.

actually was thinking the same thing with DJ Moore. smh...I just felt Juju on a contract year is going to ball out. With the Reagor news, kinda wish I went QB in 12th-14: Josh Allen, Stafford, Jones, Cam, Goff, Ben 

QB on waivers: Derek Carr/Baker Mayield/Joe Burrow .. I kinda want to waive my kicker tomorrow and pick up Joe Burrow. 

On 8/29/2020 at 2:49 PM, Motion said:

Leonard is the best LB but LB is so deep and every year top IDPs were guys not even drafted. Dont think high picks on IDP is a good strategy since there can be volatility, high injury risk and easy breakout ability

I would have taken Chark over Mclaruin but I like Mclaurin too so even with end of season hindsight it is understandable

Yeah I typically go into drafts waiting till the last four rounds or so to pick IDPS but when R6/7 hit, I literally hated everything on the board. Picking a QB was a waste since I was the last team to not have one.  I guess I could of picked Deebo or Antonio Gibson but I thought well maybe I can get them after R7, that didn't happen.

On 8/29/2020 at 11:58 PM, 101Raider said:

Thoughts on my big money league this year.  12 team, 0.5PPR, 4pt per passing TD, Superflex with bonus 3pts for: 100yds rushing/recieving and 300yds passing.  

QB: Jared Allen

RB: Zeke

RB: Kenyan Drake

WR: DJ Chark

WR: Will Fuller

TE: George Kittle

Flex: Kareem Hunt

Super Flex: Ryan Tannihill

K: Z. Gonzalez

DEF: Chargers

Bench:

RB: Pollard, C. Edmonds, 

WR: Marvin Jones, D. Jackson

TE: Hurst

QB: Bridgewater

I purposely went out and took the handcuff for Zeke and Drake this year.  Also, I don't ever take a backup TE but Hurst (got super late) was my super-high conviction pick for the year...  Kittle was to much of a value to pass up on though.  If Hurst balls out like I'm hoping,  I plan of having Kittle as a fantastic package to significantly upgrade at other positions..

I don't love the handcuff strategy because on bye weeks you are starting a starter and a backup.  I would easily drop one or both of them for RBs more likely to get points on a week to week basis.  I would also dorp Hurst for another RB/WR.  I know you are high on him but I dont see the kind of year where it makes it worth moving Kittle especially given your lack of RB depth.  

12 team Non-PPR picked 8th

QB: Daniel Jones, Josh Allen

RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, David Montgomery, Darrell Henderson

WR: Allen Robinson, Odell Beckham Jr, Tyler Boyd, Preston Williams, Breshad Perriman, Allen Lazard

TE: Tyler Higbee

The draft started out as expected although 6 RBs and Mahomes taken, so I stayed the course and took CEH.

I fully expected to take Travis Kelce round 2 or Mixon/Ekeler/Jones/Drake but Miles Sanders unexpectedly fell to pick 17! Easy decision

Round 3 I expected to take Calvin Ridley or Chris Carson at pick 32, both were gone and surprisingly enough A-Rob was still available who I had higher than both anyways

Round 4 was the last of the obvious decisions. OBJ was BPA pretty significantly and I was surprised he was there at 41

The rest of the draft wasn't as exciting. I feel like I went with high-potential RB/WRs. I was so close to getting Mark Andrews and after he was gone I waited a while and got Higbee later

Whenever I wanted to pull the trigger on a QB, they were taken. I drafted the 14th and 17th QBs

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

12 team Non-PPR picked 8th

QB: Daniel Jones, Josh Allen

RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, David Montgomery, Darrell Henderson

WR: Allen Robinson, Odell Beckham Jr, Tyler Boyd, Preston Williams, Breshad Perriman, Allen Lazard

TE: Tyler Higbee

The draft started out as expected although 6 RBs and Mahomes taken, so I stayed the course and took CEH.

I fully expected to take Travis Kelce round 2 or Mixon/Ekeler/Jones/Drake but Miles Sanders unexpectedly fell to pick 17! Easy decision

Round 3 I expected to take Calvin Ridley or Chris Carson at pick 32, both were gone and surprisingly enough A-Rob was still available who I had higher than both anyways

Round 4 was the last of the obvious decisions. OBJ was BPA pretty significantly and I was surprised he was there at 41

The rest of the draft wasn't as exciting. I feel like I went with high-potential RB/WRs. I was so close to getting Mark Andrews and after he was gone I waited a while and got Higbee later

Whenever I wanted to pull the trigger on a QB, they were taken. I drafted the 14th and 17th QBs

I like this team a lot. Especially for a 12 team. Nice depth at both RB and WR. Allen and Jones is solid for QB as well. Allen was a good fantasy QB last year if I remember right. Him and Jones hopefully take steps forward in there development.

I don't really feel to good about this one. 10 team standard scoring, 2 Keepers. I didn't draft to great last year so I had to keep Mahomes along with Saquon.

QB: Mahomes

RB: Saquon, David Johnson, Ronald Jones, Zach Moss, Marlon Mack, Damien Harris, Chase Edmunds

WR: Beckham Jr, Tyler Boyd, Stephon Diggs, Diontae Johnson, Jalen Reagor

TE: Kelce

D/ST: Patriots

K: Dan Bailey

I had the 5th pick after 2 keepers for each team. after CEH (Who went 1st) the next group of RB's available was Fournette, Carson, Gurley, David Johnson. After taking Ronald Jones with my 4th pick all the RB's were pretty much gone. 

Edited by VIKINGS101011

Thoughts on my auction team?  12 team, .5 PPR

QB: Carson Wentz
RB: Saquon Barkley
RB: Miles Sanders
WR: Kenny Golladay
WR: Calvin Ridley
TE: Blake Jarwin
Flex: A.J. Brown
BN: DJ Chark
BN: Boston Scott
BN: Alan Lazard
BN: Matt Stafford
BN: T.J. Hockenson
BN: Jalen Reagor
BN: Jonathan Taylor

Pretty happy overall but could have upgraded Taylor or Brown/Ridley to Aaron Jones or Godwin pretty easily at the expense of Chark.  Just didn't pull the trigger on either when I should have.  

Just wrapped the auction draft for my Triple Crown League (even though we're doing a hard reboot coming up where we wipe keepers after this season and formally start our Triple Crown season with next season's fantasy basketball).  Either way, I had Lamar Jackson and Michael Thomas as cheap keepers (have had Thomas since his rookie year - so even with $5 per additional year kept charge he ran me $13, rolled the dice with confidence on Lamar last season in the auction draft at $9 and he rewarded me).  So given the amount of QB's that were kept in this league (for some reason, I guess because they were cheap), I went in with the strategy I was going HARD at what remained of the Top 12 RB's on my board (McCaffrey, Cook, Jones were all kept).  I don't love my WR depth, but this league is only 2 RB, 2 WR, and a FLEX, so I can work with it.  Reagor's going straight to the IR slot, so I can pick up additional depth and work from there.

14-team, 0.5pt PPR, 4pt passing TD league

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB: Nick Chubb
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: DJ Chark
TE: Blake Jarwin
FLEX: AJ Green
DEF: Vikings
K: Zane Gonzalez

Bench: James White, Golden Tate, Latavius Murray, Jalen Reagor

When I move Reagor to the IR, I'm likely going to take a flier on Bryan Edwards just due to the upside, even though I don't love carrying multiple rookie WR's.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

I like this team a lot. Especially for a 12 team. Nice depth at both RB and WR. Allen and Jones is solid for QB as well. Allen was a good fantasy QB last year if I remember right. Him and Jones hopefully take steps forward in there development.

Thanks, I was over the moon Sanders fell to me at 17 because getting 2 RBs of that caliber so early meant I could do BPA/tier based without worrying about RB depth 

Daniel Jones has a horrible schedule to start but his potential is super high. Allen has potential but is still volatile.