NFL Season Opener: TNF Texans @ Chiefs GDT

patriotsheatyan

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You know what's crazy? I think AB is still 2nd in all those numbers where they just showed Nuk is 3rd since 2013, despite not playing last year...

He would be making 27M APY or better right now if he didn't get in his own way.  

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Drained said:

O-line is improved, you can see it in our runs. We have literally one weak link and he's unfortunately the one paired with Jones.

the RG?

Idk, I’ve seen the RT get absolutely smoked off the line without even getting a hand on Clark a few times already tonight 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The thing that is killing me about the Texans O right now - Why the hell arent they moving pocket to get away from this inside pressure? Bootlegs, designed roll outs, screens, pulls/traps from the OL. There is a way to overcome every issue.

Their coach is bad matts i mean come on. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The thing that is killing me about the Texans O right now - Why the hell arent they moving pocket to get away from this inside pressure? Bootlegs, designed roll outs, screens, pulls/traps from the OL. There is a way to overcome every issue.

Gunshy after just spending so much on extending Watson.  Don't want him to get seriously hurt doing that kind of stuff.