Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

In a PPR league, who would you rather trade, Allen Robinson or DJ Moore? The problem is that I feel like Moore is more likely to have huge games, but I worry a little bit about his floor because there's a reasonable case to be made that he's only the #2 in Carolina, and when you add back in CMC, he may run into some lean target and production weeks. I think Arob is the no doubt about it #1 in Chicago, but sometimes that offense is so bad that it doesn't mean anythign that he is. I'm basically looking to package one of those guys for a guy like Keenan Allen or maybe Adam Thielen. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

In a PPR league, who would you rather trade, Allen Robinson or DJ Moore? The problem is that I feel like Moore is more likely to have huge games, but I worry a little bit about his floor because there's a reasonable case to be made that he's only the #2 in Carolina, and when you add back in CMC, he may run into some lean target and production weeks. I think Arob is the no doubt about it #1 in Chicago, but sometimes that offense is so bad that it doesn't mean anythign that he is. I'm basically looking to package one of those guys for a guy like Keenan Allen or maybe Adam Thielen. 

I would rather keep moore. I like the upside. I think early on, teams were really keying him and giving him extra attention. Now that robbie anderson has established himself, other teams can not devote so many resources to moore, and moore has started to come alive. He is a homerun threat and does literally everything you want. The schedule is good and the carolina offense is really starting to gel.

He is becoming the matchup proof guy that he was drafted (in fantasy) to be. 

• Like 1

12 team, 2QB league. 0.5 PPR

My: Zeke, Tannehill, Chark  for

His: Josh Jacobs, Drew Lock, Tyreek

my current Starting roster (no bye consideration)

QB: Josh Allen, Ryan Tannehill

RB: Zeke, Kareem Hunt

WR: AJ Brown, Will Fuller

flex: Chark

TE:Kittle

After trade

QB: Josh Allen, Teddy Bridgewater

RB: Josh Jacobs, Hunt

WR: AJ Bown, Tyreek

flex: Fuller

TE: Kittle

He’d be willing to take Allen instead of Tannehill too.  For what it’s worth, Tannehill has already had his bye and has what appears to be an easier playoff schedule (though that might mean Henry get 45 carries instead).

Edited by 101Raider

19 hours ago, 101Raider said:

12 team, 2QB league. 0.5 PPR

My: Zeke, Tannehill, Chark  for

His: Josh Jacobs, Drew Lock, Tyreek

my current Starting roster (no bye consideration)

QB: Josh Allen, Ryan Tannehill

RB: Zeke, Kareem Hunt

WR: AJ Brown, Will Fuller

flex: Chark

TE:Kittle

After trade

QB: Josh Allen, Teddy Bridgewater

RB: Josh Jacobs, Hunt

WR: AJ Bown, Tyreek

flex: Fuller

TE: Kittle

He’d be willing to take Allen instead of Tannehill too.  For what it’s worth, Tannehill has already had his bye and has what appears to be an easier playoff schedule (though that might mean Henry get 45 carries instead).

Yes, I am making that trade. I'm personally selling all my Cowboys stock, including Zeke. If I Had to rank running backs ROS, I think he's a midline rb2. Seriously. I'd take Chase Edmonds for Zeke right now and not blink twice. Jacobs I maybe would, maybe would't, that one is close. 

So the way I see it, 

At worst, Jacobs = Zeke, but I think that Jacobs will be better ROS. I like his schedule, and I think that Dallas' game script will suck. He's not Jacobs out of the backfield so its not the worst thing, but I don't think it's great. 

Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chark (to put this in perspective, I just traded Boston Scott for Chark to the owner of Miles Sanders)

The QB doesn't even matter unless it's a 2 QB league...Allen, Tannehill...you can't play them both, and you're not losing anything by trading one of them

3 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Was offered CEH and Boyd for CMC in PPR. It’s a 2WR, 2RB, and 2FLEX league, current starters are

Keenan Allen, Crowder, CMC(have Mike Davis), Conner, and flex options are Beasley, John Brown, Fulgham, Corey Davis, and Randall Cobb

No. I am not moving CMC after waiting on him this entire time, and his upside is so huge.

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Yes, I am making that trade. I'm personally selling all my Cowboys stock, including Zeke. If I Had to rank running backs ROS, I think he's a midline rb2. Seriously. I'd take Chase Edmonds for Zeke right now and not blink twice. Jacobs I maybe would, maybe would't, that one is close. 

So the way I see it, 

At worst, Jacobs = Zeke, but I think that Jacobs will be better ROS. I like his schedule, and I think that Dallas' game script will suck. He's not Jacobs out of the backfield so its not the worst thing, but I don't think it's great. 

Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chark (to put this in perspective, I just traded Boston Scott for Chark to the owner of Miles Sanders)

The QB doesn't even matter unless it's a 2 QB league...Allen, Tannehill...you can't play them both, and you're not losing anything by trading one of them

It’s a 2QB league. I’d be down grading from Tanny or Allen to Bridgewater

2 hours ago, 101Raider said:

It’s a 2QB league. I’d be down grading from Tanny or Allen to Bridgewater

My bad, completely whiffed on that but I see that you included that. 

It does change things for me, but only nominally so. As a guy in a 2 QB league using Teddy B as my second right now (I was a Dak owner :( ) I will say that you can do worse. That being said, he's 100% good streamer quality and you have to have a third QB that you can replace him with every now and again (especially since he hasn't had his bye week yet). If you have a somewhat comparable 3rd QB option in that regard then this trade is still not a problem for me. What third QB can you add? 

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

His value is likely back to close to peak for trading value.

I would listen to offers and get 2 strong pieces.

That's what I would be looking at. You need an RB1 and a WR1 in return for him, and one of those probably needs to be a top 5-ish type. I just can't sell him for anything less than that.

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

Kindly rate AJ Green, Jamison Crowder, Ceede Lamb and Christian Kirk for Rest of Season in standard.

Green / Crowder. PPR I may lean Crowder on a per game basis, but there's always seems to be a question on whether or not he'll play, which is a pain. I still don't think Green is very good, but the volume is there. 

Kirk / Lamb. Kirk's going to be inconsistent, but I probably like him slightly more than Lamb moving forward. I'm just not sure how the offense moves the football at all under DiNucci and it's not much better under Dalton. I may be over compensating on Dallas skill players, but I really am all out there. 

• Like 1