Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

2 hours ago, Forge said:

That's what I would be looking at. You need an RB1 and a WR1 in return for him, and one of those probably needs to be a top 5-ish type. I just can't sell him for anything less than that.

One needs to weigh there risk tolerance.

Lets say CMC is on track to play week 9, any tweak between now and week 11, prolly shuts him down for the year.
Add in that he could be on a snap count, and there is a suitable replacement who could take RZ carries away from in within the 10 yard zone.

Think another way, I am buying Mike Davis, especially if he comes cheap-ish

Edited by CriminalMind

3 hours ago, Forge said:

My bad, completely whiffed on that but I see that you included that. 

It does change things for me, but only nominally so. As a guy in a 2 QB league using Teddy B as my second right now (I was a Dak owner :( ) I will say that you can do worse. That being said, he's 100% good streamer quality and you have to have a third QB that you can replace him with every now and again (especially since he hasn't had his bye week yet). If you have a somewhat comparable 3rd QB option in that regard then this trade is still not a problem for me. What third QB can you add? 

There’s literally not a single QB remaining (Taysom Hill is the highest rated)... however, I listed this as a 2QB league, it’s actually a Superflex. I’d likely be eating one bye week as Tannehill has already had his.

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

One needs to weigh there risk tolerance.

Lets say CMC is on track to play week 9, any tweak between now and week 11, prolly shuts him down for the year.
Add in that he could be on a snap count, and there is a suitable replacement who could take RZ carries away from in within the 10 yard zone.

Think another way, I am buying Mike Davis, especially if he comes cheap-ish

He has Mike Davis, which is why I'm not selling for anything less than like 95% of his value. Davis is an RB 1 this year despite not playing week one. So if cmc gets hurt, he still has an rb1. 

If he didn't have Davis, I'd be more open to a wider scope of trades

So i have a super strong RB group consisting of Chubb, Hunt, Mixon, Taylor, and Montgomery. My WRs are a bit weaker though with Cooper, Diggs, McLaurin, Sanders, and Landry. 

If I could package Mixon and Cooper for Calvin Ridley, would y’all do that? Cowboys offense terrifies me moving forward and Mixon has burned me several times already this season. 

45 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

So i have a super strong RB group consisting of Chubb, Hunt, Mixon, Taylor, and Montgomery. My WRs are a bit weaker though with Cooper, Diggs, McLaurin, Sanders, and Landry. 

If I could package Mixon and Cooper for Calvin Ridley, would y’all do that? Cowboys offense terrifies me moving forward and Mixon has burned me several times already this season. 

Yes, I think so. You just have to believe in Ridley the rest of the way, but I'm not a huge fan of either piece you are giving up (I have 0 shares of each as I thought both were wildly over valued at the time of the draft) so it's easier for me to just be like, "see ya" 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 11:26 PM, N4L said:

I would rather keep moore. I like the upside. I think early on, teams were really keying him and giving him extra attention. Now that robbie anderson has established himself, other teams can not devote so many resources to moore, and moore has started to come alive. He is a homerun threat and does literally everything you want. The schedule is good and the carolina offense is really starting to gel.

He is becoming the matchup proof guy that he was drafted (in fantasy) to be. 

Yeah, I'll be trading moore lol. This is what I was afraid of. His targets aren't consistent at a high level. 

54 minutes ago, winitall said:

Would love some grades on a deal I just made:

Gave: Elliott, Perine

Received: Miles Sanders, 49ers D/ST

Format is 2 RB, 2 WR with no flex so D is more valuable with smaller starting lineups. Non PPR. 

I wouldn't trust the niners defense at all. It's not good and the schedule is brutal. They are going to be waiver fodder shortly unless you keep 2. I'd like to see sanders practicing, but I'd trade Zeke for Sanders ROS all things healthy

17 hours ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't trust the niners defense at all. It's not good and the schedule is brutal. They are going to be waiver fodder shortly unless you keep 2. I'd like to see sanders practicing, but I'd trade Zeke for Sanders ROS all things healthy

Most of the league keeps 2 defenses for whatever reason in this league, so I might just hold them as a backup option every week if there aren’t streaming options. For reference, I just checked and there are only 12 defenses available on waivers, with 20 rostered in a 12 team league. On the Zeke vs Sanders ROS, I agree. I would have loved to see Sanders a little more healthy first, but I worry that another week of banging his head into a wall would have crushed Zeke’s value. 

Would you trade 

Tyreke Hill

Waller

Ronald Jones 

For

Metcalf 

J Conner 

T Hockenson 

Ertz (who I could use one of my 3 reserves spots for since he's on IR)

Have Mixon, Jacobs as starters at RB (with Fournette and Jones as depth) and Lockett, AJ Brown, JuJu, and Anderson at WR. 

Edited by Mr Raider

Have just Josh Allen at QB(6pts for all TDs league) and he has been killing me lately

My RB/WRs are

CEH, Miles Sanders(Bye week), David Montgomery, Ronald Jones, Gio Bernard(Bye Week)

ARob-Kenny G(Out), Tyler Boyd(Bye Week)

All other WR/RBs aren't worth mentioning 

Would you trade David Montgomery for Drew Brees and Boston Scott? Non-PPR

I'd like to get a better QB and I think Brees once Michael Thomas comes back could be a major upgrade over this Josh Allen. Scott would be nice insurance if Sanders gets hurt again but this means I'd have 2 starting spots to fill on the waiver wire this week and the trade deadline is tomorrow(before the waivers go thru)

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Have just Josh Allen at QB(6pts for all TDs league) and he has been killing me lately

My RB/WRs are

CEH, Miles Sanders(Bye week), David Montgomery, Ronald Jones, Gio Bernard(Bye Week)

ARob-Kenny G(Out), Tyler Boyd(Bye Week)

All other WR/RBs aren't worth mentioning 

Would you trade David Montgomery for Drew Brees and Boston Scott? Non-PPR

I'd like to get a better QB and I think Brees once Michael Thomas comes back could be a major upgrade over this Josh Allen. Scott would be nice insurance if Sanders gets hurt again but this means I'd have 2 starting spots to fill on the waiver wire this week and the trade deadline is tomorrow(before the waivers go thru)

I would not be looking to do this trade.
I'm not high on Brees, even with MT back.
Brees is in the streamable category.
Josh Allen (and his rushing floor) >> Brees (I might get subbed out for Hill in the redzone, and I will throw less to Karama when MT comes back)

3 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

I would not be looking to do this trade.
I'm not high on Brees, even with MT back.
Brees is in the streamable category.
Josh Allen (and his rushing floor) >> Brees (I might get subbed out for Hill in the redzone, and I will throw less to Karama when MT comes back)

I guess im just not sure how viable my team is with Allen not scoring 20 points in any of the last 4 games. Scott offers me coverage for Sanders. It sucks that Rojo isnt getting so much work so losing Monty would hurt but he is so feast/famine. Had 1 big carry and the rest of the game was like 20 carries for 50 yards

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I guess im just not sure how viable my team is with Allen not scoring 20 points in any of the last 4 games. Scott offers me coverage for Sanders. It sucks that Rojo isnt getting so much work so losing Monty would hurt but he is so feast/famine. Had 1 big carry and the rest of the game was like 20 carries for 50 yards

You don't need to sacrifice Allen for Scott.. its sceams of a short term move, and on top of that Scott is on bye.
Assume Josh is getting 25+ points in a get right game this week vs SEA, and look elsewhere for moves.