Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

27 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

You don't need to sacrifice Allen for Scott.. its sceams of a short term move, and on top of that Scott is on bye.
Assume Josh is getting 25+ points in a get right game this week vs SEA, and look elsewhere for moves.

Trade deadline is tomorrow so elsewhere is just the waiver wire but I get it. Its kind of a panic move

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ehh Jonnu 3 duds in a row and tough TE schedule coming up. T.J. double digit points every game so far. 

Well then this looks bad on my part doesnt it...just how bad is your RB3 spot? Bye weeks going to be an issue?

Jonnu got hurt early in that first game iirc. in the 2 games before his 2 game run he had just 2-2 catches so I feel like either will have their ups and downs. Just curious how bad or even how important a RB 3 is for you

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Well then this looks bad on my part doesnt it...just how bad is your RB3 spot? Bye weeks going to be an issue?

Jonnu got hurt early in that first game iirc. in the 2 games before his 2 game run he had just 2-2 catches so I feel like either will have their ups and downs. Just curious how bad or even how important a RB 3 is for you

Miles Sanders is on a bye, Myles Gaskin injured, James White is my current RB3 lol.

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Thinking about offering this trade, let me know what you think...Standard scoring...

I give: Justin Herbert, Jonathan Taylor

I get: Chase Edmonds, Kenyan Drake 

One QB league and I already have Russell Wilson. 

Yes, absolutely. Especially since you already have Russ. Whoever is leading the backfield in AZ is going to be a no-brainer start. 

15 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Thinking about offering this trade, let me know what you think...Standard scoring...

I give: Justin Herbert, Jonathan Taylor

I get: Chase Edmonds, Kenyan Drake 

One QB league and I already have Russell Wilson. 

1000% yes

Just made a deal in my 10 team redraft PPR league 

Im 5-3 and in a big clump in the middle 

I gave up Devonte Parker, Mike Williams and Antonio Gibson

I get Michael Thomas

Im banking on Thomas returning to for the second half of the season. 

my starting Lineup 

QB- Tannehill 

RB 1- McCaffrey

RB 2- Miles Sanders

WR1- Michael Thomas

WR2- Tyler Lockett

WR 3- Terry McLaurin

TE- Robert Tonyon 

Flex 1- James Robinson

Flex 2- Dionte Johnson 

Bench- Justin Jackson, Tee Higgins, Gio Bernard, Mike Davis, Dallas Goedart, Carson Wentz, Jalen Reagor 

IR- Kittle and Mostart 

@Forge @JaguarCrazy2832 @EaglesPeteC

So, I've shown you guys my RB situation with Mixon and Ekeler being hurt (crap lol). Would you guys move Darren Waller for Evan Engram and Antonio Gibson?

I do have Justin Jackson as my Ekeler fill-in but I don't know how long Mixon is going to be out. Once he's back, I wouldn't play Gibson much, if at all. I'm not sure if it's worth moving on from a top 3 TE for an emergency fill-in RB. 

EDIT - NVM, I'm just gonna wait it out with Mixon and see what happens after the bye with his foot. If he's out long term, then I'll look into something like this...

Edited by beekay414

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

@Forge @JaguarCrazy2832 @EaglesPeteC

So, I've shown you guys my RB situation with Mixon and Ekeler being hurt (crap lol). Would you guys move Darren Waller for Evan Engram and Antonio Gibson?

I do have Justin Jackson as my Ekeler fill-in but I don't know how long Mixon is going to be out. Once he's back, I wouldn't play Gibson much, if at all. I'm not sure if it's worth moving on from a top 3 TE for an emergency fill-in RB. 

EDIT - NVM, I'm just gonna wait it out with Mixon and see what happens after the bye with his foot. If he's out long term, then I'll look into something like this...

Yeah, I can't give up waller there, and I like gibson