Singletary, Gaskin, Fournette and Kelley 

Ridley, Moore, Deebo, Ruggs, Lazard 

OFFER 1

Miles Sanders for Ridley 

OFFER 2

Mixon and Cards D for Ruggs and Balt D 

My other defense is Philly 

Thoughts and advice please. 

Offer #2 is better by a pretty comfortable margin. 

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Offer #2 is better by a pretty comfortable margin. 

Thanks for the feedback. Do you think it’s even worth making the trade? Baltimore is top 3 scoring D. I feel like I may be giving too much up. Let me add, in this league you can start 1 RB and 3 WR. 

16 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Thanks for the feedback. Do you think it’s even worth making the trade? Baltimore is top 3 scoring D. I feel like I may be giving too much up. Let me add, in this league you can start 1 RB and 3 WR. 

Yeah I would make that trade. Don't overvalue defenses, even the good ones have a ton of variance and the Ravens schedule will get tougher post-bye with PITx2, DAL, NE, TEN all toe come. Mixon is considerably more valualbe than Ruggs would instantly be your RB1 by a longshot which seems even more important if you only get to start one. 

Guy in my league had Dak and now his QB is Andy Dalton. I have Rodgers and Herbert. I need WRs badly. He has Godwin, Kupp, Boyd and Crowder. We can only start 3 at a time. I've offered Herbert for Kupp so far but would you settle for Crowder?

I'm starting Landry, MVS and Fulgham this week ffs lol

Edited by beekay414

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Guy in my league had Dak and now his QB is Andy Dalton. I have Rodgers and Herbert. I need WRs badly. He has Godwin, Kupp, Boyd and Crowder. We can only start 3 at a time. I've offered Herbert for Kupp so far but would you settle for Crowder?

I'm starting Landry, MVS and Fulgham this week ffs lol

Is it PPR?  I think I would if it is. 

Alright boys I've got a very solid 10 man league team (I know) after some lucky waiver wire pick ups early in the year that I flipped for Aaron Jones. My main weak spot in TE w/ TJ Hockenson who isn't terrible but I think I can upgrade...

QB: Big Ben

QB: Stafford

RB: Mixon

RB: Miles Sanders

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Calvin Ridley

FLEX: Aaron Jones

TE: Hockenson

D/K: Stream

BENCH: OBJ // Antonio Gibson // Nyheim Hines // Henry Ruggs // Teddy Bridgewater

IR: Christian McCaffrey

So my target at TE is Travis Kelce as the guys roster is depleted w/ Injuries. What would you guys give up for Kelce? 

I'm thinking of starting w/ a Mixon + Hockenson offer (obviously) low and then what should I counter w/? When CMC comes back I can't play all of CMC, Mixon, Sanders, and Jones at the same time and w/ it being a PPR league I definitely want to keep CMC+Jones and Sanders>Mixon IMO but I'd part with either. 

Players on the other guys roster I could ask for in return are: Devonta Freeman, Cooper, Woods, David Johnson, Josh Jacobs. 

3 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

@Forge @beekay414 Even though your team choice is questionable I trust your opinions.  I desperately need a QB in my 2QB league, how would you rank the below trades in terms of preference?

Bell for Dalton
Henderson for Burrow
Henderson for Danny Dimes

I dont love any of those deals but in 2 QB leagues they are inflated.  I like Burrow better but Jones has an easier schedule.  I would be nervous on Dalton especially with Bell just signing with the Chiefs.  I'd lean Burrow. 

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I dont love any of those deals but in 2 QB leagues they are inflated.  I like Burrow better but Jones has an easier schedule.  I would be nervous on Dalton especially with Bell just signing with the Chiefs.  I'd lean Burrow. 

That's kinda where I was leaning as well.  It sucks having to give up an RB2ish for a QB but as is I'll be essentially forfeiting two weeks without a 3rd QB.

27 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Alright boys I've got a very solid 10 man league team (I know) after some lucky waiver wire pick ups early in the year that I flipped for Aaron Jones. My main weak spot in TE w/ TJ Hockenson who isn't terrible but I think I can upgrade...

QB: Big Ben

QB: Stafford

RB: Mixon

RB: Miles Sanders

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Calvin Ridley

FLEX: Aaron Jones

TE: Hockenson

D/K: Stream

BENCH: OBJ // Antonio Gibson // Nyheim Hines // Henry Ruggs // Teddy Bridgewater

IR: Christian McCaffrey

So my target at TE is Travis Kelce as the guys roster is depleted w/ Injuries. What would you guys give up for Kelce? 

I'm thinking of starting w/ a Mixon + Hockenson offer (obviously) low and then what should I counter w/? When CMC comes back I can't play all of CMC, Mixon, Sanders, and Jones at the same time and w/ it being a PPR league I definitely want to keep CMC+Jones and Sanders>Mixon IMO but I'd part with either. 

Players on the other guys roster I could ask for in return are: Devonta Freeman, Cooper, Woods, David Johnson, Josh Jacobs. 

I would actually look for better QBs, or try and get a better QB in the deal.  You currently have the 20th and 22nd rated QB which for a 10 team league, is not great IMO.  I would be willing to package OBJ, Mixon, and Hock for Kelce and a QB.  

I am in a 12 man dynasty league with very large benches. I have Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Carr, and now Dalton as my QBs. Russ and Carr both have byes, and Cam was on the covid list earlier in the week so I had to go get Dalton. 

I also have Hunter Henry, Goedert, Jordan Atkins, and Ian Thomas as my TEs. I didnt realize until after waivers went off that the goddamn NFL moved the chargers bye week to this week rather than week 11. So henry is out, goedert is out, atkins is in concussion protocol, thomas is droppable. So I have zero TEs this week if atkins doesnt play

my question is, should I trade Carr to someone for tre burton? He would literally be a one week fill in, obviously I am deep at QB, but I feel like its pretty crap value for Carr who is having a nice season and is getting better each week. I tried to buy burton for cash, but this guy doesnt have QBs and definitely needs one.

I am in 2nd place, was in first until I lost by .5 on the 2nd henry touchdown last week

waiver wire is barren. No one worth adding other than maybe getting lucky with vance mcdonald scoring a TD or something

Edited by N4L

5 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

@Forge @beekay414 Even though your team choice is questionable I trust your opinions.  I desperately need a QB in my 2QB league, how would you rank the below trades in terms of preference?

Bell for Dalton
Henderson for Burrow
Henderson for Danny Dimes

Burrow is the best of the bunch, for sure. You're screwed either way tho lol. 

BTW I did no research this year and trusted the "experts" with my draft so, yeah, I won't be doing that again.