Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

23 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Trying to pry Josh Allen from someone in a 1 QB league. He has both him and Mahomes. I've been riding Stafford who is on bye this week.

I offered him Will Fuller and Stafford for Mahomes but he rejected it.

I'm thinking about offering Keenan Allen and Stafford for Allen, but I don't know if that is too much

I have Jacobs, Sanders, Hunt and James Robinson starting at RB and my 2 Flex spots

at WR I have Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen, Fuller, Deebo and Jeudy

Thoughts? 

If its full PPR or even half don't. Allen is 2nd in targets.

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

If its full PPR or even half don't. Allen is 2nd in targets.

I feel like it is too much but I don't like the Allen situation if they stupidly go back to Tyrod.

I honestly can't believe he rejected the Fuller and Stafford for Josh Allen. Bro is not even going to use Allen and is hurting at WR.....Whatevs. I'll keep streaming those QB's

Season got off to a bad start so I made a few trades. I’d like to upgrade at RB. 

I currently have 

Singletary, Gaskin, Kelley, White and Fournette 

Thinking of offering Lamar and Gaskin for Tannehill and Sanders. 

My other Qb is Brady. His is Watson. He has Kamara and Gurley already on top of Sanders. Our league can start one RB and 3 WR. PPR

Miles Sanders for DJ Moore  (PPR)

My team is bad....... period 

current rb’s 

Singletary, Gaskin, Kelley and Fournette 

current wr’s

Ridley, Moore, Ruggs, Deebo, Lazard, Jeffrey

Do I make this trade? It certainly isn’t good matchup wise this weekend but I have to look at the year. This league is point based, not a win loss league. 

Make the trade or no? 

On 10/10/2020 at 6:50 AM, BillSabre said:

Miles Sanders for DJ Moore  (PPR)

My team is bad....... period 

current rb’s 

Singletary, Gaskin, Kelley and Fournette 

current wr’s

Ridley, Moore, Ruggs, Deebo, Lazard, Jeffrey

Do I make this trade? It certainly isn’t good matchup wise this weekend but I have to look at the year. This league is point based, not a win loss league. 

Make the trade or no? 

Yeah I'd probably do that. You're RBs are slam dunks.

Pulled the trigger on dumping Drake. 

Not great, but I really wanted to be done with him because that's just been a bad situation all around. He's inefficient and has nothing in the passing game and loses goal line work to Murray. 

Drake + Fuller for Taylor + Gallup. Giving up Fuller stings a little, but I Had a rotating door of 4 receivers that I Played based on matchups, so I'm not losing him on an every game basis when I look at it like that. Not sure what to do with Gallup at this point because I Think that's just a dart throw every week, but he's got room to play much better than what he is. 

Taylor has not been great so far this season, but I like his ability to break out of it a little more. 

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

I am in desperate need of a QB in my 2QB league.  Would you trade Leveon or James White for Andy Dalton?  I have no  backup at the moment so I'm essentially punting two weeks when my QBs are on bye.  My other RBs are Cook/Mattison, Gurley, Henderson, Brown.

Pats RBs are such a cluster sometimes. Do you feel strong about your RBs otherwise?