Week 1 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, struby3 said:

Did Jimmy make a single nice pass today? Holy crap he looked terrible. Luckily we can get out of his contract cheaply next year if he plays like this all season.

He had a nice pass to Bourne on a third down. But he was pretty brutal. 

Just now, NFL Network said:

Long enough to lead to Trevor Lawrence is what I'm hoping b/c we need a reliable QB for once since Steve Young!

The fact that you only show up when we lose just shows your insufferable, no one likes you, no one values your take or opinion. You provide nothing to the conversation here. 

• Like 1

Just now, struby3 said:

Did Jimmy make a single nice pass today? Holy crap he looked terrible. Luckily we can get out of his contract cheaply next year if he plays like this all season.

Thankfully indeed. I would start an open comp with Mullens right away. Hurt feels be damned. Having no WRs and garbage OL isn't much help, but he had plenty of opportunities to be better and he failed horribly. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

The fact that you only show up when we lose just shows your insufferable, no one likes you, no one values your take or opinion. You provide nothing to the conversation here. 

Been on lockdown for 6 months so need to post until season started. I saw all what I needed to see today b/c when your hampered by a garbage QB you might as well pack it in early! 

6 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Well...2019 was nice. Wish we won it all, because we don’t look like a SB team at all in 2020. This is why you gota capitalize on opportunities 

No way we can beat Mahomes, a stellar load of passing targets, AND the zebras. Very good we were but not yet that good. 

• Like 1

Horrible game. Like I said earlier on, I wouldn’t be shocked if one of our running backs would be our leading receiver. So far Kittle is tied with Mostert (4). Pass rush was a bit lacking and it didn’t help that Murray was running all over the place anyways. I don’t know why we didn’t spy Murray either. Hopefully Ayuik is able to go next week. 

Edited by StevenK

So when did James get hurt? 

One positive was that Trent Williams was pretty damn great. Chandler Jones was invisible and made no impact minus one sack when he was on the other side. 

I'm not going to overreact to this game. First game without preseason but still disappointing how sloppy we played. On to the Jets.....