2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

So we’ve been handing the #1 status to Lawrence for about 3 years.....I’m thinking it’s maybe not quite that cut and dry. Fields is looking really damn good.

So if we get the number 2 pick, would you draft Lawrence or Fields?

9 hours ago, CAPJ said:

So if we get the number 2 pick, would you draft Lawrence or Fields?

Dallas would be dumb to not do some serious homework on both of them. I don't think I'd be surprised or necessarily heart broken if they choose to pick one of them.  I don't think that happens as of yet though. I'm way more interested in the potential haul trading that pick gets.....Two 1s, two 2s and a 3rd...something like that. That draft inventory opens a lot of doors imo.'

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Dallas would be dumb to not do some serious homework on both of them. I don't think I'd be surprised or necessarily heart broken if they choose to pick one of them.  I don't think that happens as of yet though. I'm way more interested in the potential haul trading that pick gets.....Two 1s, two 2s and a 3rd...something like that. That draft inventory opens a lot of doors imo.'

Not only that but can drastically change this team for the better!

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So who would you take if all 3 QBs are gone but Dallas has the first NON QB pick available to them??

Sewell.

Tyron, Collins, Biadasz, Martin, Sewell.

Edited by CAPJ

On a side note Even before Dak and Dallas went down the drains this year, I had wanted Dallas to draft a QB early in RD 2-4 just to have competition and insurance. Does this now prove we need a more talented young QB to groom vs an over the hill vet and a non talented QB??

of course we have 10+ holes to fill now so it may not be possible anymore.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

talent wise yes. But wouldn't that be Dallas putting all their assets on offense argument and leaving the defense empty again??

just asking.. 

For sure. But BPA would be Sewell.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

based on this statement I am guessing none of the D players are a Myles Garrett level defender?

we need a franchise level defender somewhere.

Rousseau is good but I believe only had 1 year of production. 

Parsons is nice but I dont want another LB that early.

42 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So who would you take if all 3 QBs are gone but Dallas has the first NON QB pick available to them??

My preference would still be to trade down and gain some more capital at this point.

If that's not in the cards Sewell, Rousseau, and then this is going to ruin some lives, but Patrick Surtain II should absolutely be in the mix.