2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

22 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Just had to come back to this and laugh again.

First game. Let him settle in. He is a starter in this league in my opinion, maybe not a good one, but he's in the Top 32 QBs.

Edited by BayRaider

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

First game. Let him settle in. He is a starter in this league in my opinion, maybe not a good one, but he's in the Top 32 QBs.

Moving the goal posts from "balls completely out of control" to "is better than Kyle Allen".

Yeah, Dalton is probably a top-32 QB in football. Make you reconsider the path forward for your franchise, he will not.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:
13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Moving the goal posts from "balls completely out of control" to "is better than Kyle Allen".

Yeah, Dalton is probably a top-32 QB in football. Make you reconsider the path forward for your franchise, he will not.

Let me remind you that Bay Raider has Dak as like the 28th best QB in the NFL and Carson Wentz as number 4 or something ridiculous. So his ability to judge QBs is..... suspect. And thats putting it nicely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Let me remind you that Bay Raider has Dak as like the 28th best QB in the NFL and Carson Wentz as number 4 or something ridiculous. So his ability to judge QBs is..... suspect. And thats putting it nicely. 

How dare you, Dak is my 29th.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:44 PM, plan9misfit said:

Time to start heavily evaluating Penei Sewell from Oregon.

The more I think about it, the more on board I am with Sewell. Even if Tyron and La’El come back healthy, you could do a little OL shuffle:

LT - Sewell

LG - La’El

C - Biadasz

RG - Martin

RT - Tyron

That would fix the OL in a major hurry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

The more I think about it, the more on board I am with Sewell. Even if Tyron and La’El come back healthy, you could do a little OL shuffle:

LT - Sewell

LG - La’El

C - Biadasz

RG - Martin

RT - Tyron

Would love to draft Sewell. I dont think we have a shot at him unless we're top 5.

Should be quite a few teams in Top 5 that need a stud LT.

If OT is BPA, I'm okay with it...but I'd rather we look at drafting defense.

Even if Smith doesn't comes back, a line consisting of 

LT - Collins
LG - Williams
C - Biadasz 
RG - McGovern
RT - Martin

Isn't that bad. 

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

LT - Sewell

LG - La’El

C - Biadasz

RG - Martin

RT - Tyron

I think it’ll really come down to whether there are any real top tier pass rushers at our spot. If not, then O-line is probably the appropriate pick.

6 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I think it’ll really come down to whether there are any real top tier pass rushers at our spot. If not, then O-line is probably the appropriate pick.

I'd love to land Micah Parsons.