2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

anyone know this player?

He looked every bit the potential first round pick back in 2018, looked every bit the 4th round pick in 2019 (because he seemed to forget how to cover against the deep ball), and opted out in 2020. I wouldn’t touch him in the 2nd round, and I’d be hard pressed to take him in the 3rd.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

He looked every bit the potential first round pick back in 2018, looked every bit the 4th round pick in 2019 (because he seemed to forget how to cover against the deep ball), and opted out in 2020. I wouldn’t touch him in the 2nd round, and I’d be hard pressed to take him in the 3rd.

I actually really like Adebo. Definitely not at #44, but I think he’s a really good fit for this defense. If we somehow miss out on a CB with our first two picks, he’s the one guy who could reduce the sting a little in the 3rd, for me at least.

28 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I actually really like Adebo. Definitely not at #44, but I think he’s a really good fit for this defense. If we somehow miss out on a CB with our first two picks, he’s the one guy who could reduce the sting a little in the 3rd, for me at least.

I think Adebo doesn't make it out of the 2nd round. 

52 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

7th round/UDRFA guy that I love is Michigan’s Ben Mason. I may be a little partial since he’s from a couple towns over from me here in CT, but I think he’s a solid FB that is also a special teams monster. Dude brings it every play.

I loved him at Michigan. Old school, tough guy FB. Great blocker, solid short yardage power runner, AND comes with a mohawk.

20 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Assuming Both OT's , Chase, and Pitts are gone, would you rather...

Take Surtain/Horn at 10 or

Take Newsome at 20 and pick up a 2nd and a 3rd?

I would trade down from 10-20 if we get another second and third.  I just don’t see any team making that offer 

8 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Stills is 6'1 282.    Aaron Donald is 6'1 284.   Not saying he's the physical freak that Donald is, but I'd take a chance on him at 3T.

Not all 6’1, 280 is created equal. Aaron Donald is one of the freakiest athletes to enter the draft in recent memory. You can’t make decisions based on outliers.

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Not all 6’1, 280 is created equal. Aaron Donald is one of the freakiest athletes to enter the draft in recent memory. You can’t make decisions based on outliers.

Didnt say take him at 10.  The guy did have 7.5 TFL in 2020, and 15 TFL in 2019 in a power 5 conference.   

Edited by SweetFancyMoses