2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

10 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

4:30

Good. I've been wanting to hear from him. I expect little to be said though. I don't expect him to address the 2 questions everyone wants to know.

He won't comment much on Gase I'd imagine. Just saying they will evaluate after the season I bet. Which I guess could answer that we are sticking with Gase for 8 more games.

As well as not commenting on Darnold's future. I expect that he will speak positively about him until he's no longer with our team.

GMs cant just come out and say we're tanking, going to fire the HC after the season and drafting 1 of the 2 big QBs in the draft. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd be surprised if JD said anything interesting at all today. Having a press conference now does make me believe he's definitely not firing Gase after Monday. This would have been scheduled for afterwards, I guess. I have no idea what he's going to talk about. Season is dead, so he can't put the pressure on anyone to do better. 

I don't think JD says jack poop. He will say positive things and keep this answers short. I don't want to fire Gase now. I want to keep him so we can lose as many games as possible. I just hope this does not turn into a Cleveland situation when they had Hue Jackson as their coach and they kept him 2 season too long. lol

Joes not a great speaker. He basically just stays politically correct. This told us nothing. When asked if Gase was part of the solution and him responding "yes" means jack ****. If woody comes back Gase is a goner its not up to Joe. Maybe they let Joe actually select a HC but he wont be the final decision maker on Gase. Gase and Darnold have 8 games left with this franchise.