What Secondary Team are you Rooting for in 2020?

Deadpulse

10 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
10 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Dallas.

I like Mike McCarthy, I am invested heavily in fantasy and I love chaos across the forum when a consensus hated team is doing well. 

Now I hope Josh Allen doesn't take that jump and you're stuck with a mediocre QB. 

Thats cute that you want to have something in common with him. When are you going to man up and get those digits? 

Edited by Matts4313

Washington, but only if it somehow translates to Alex Smith seeing playing time, and being successful.

Pittsburgh, but I'm really just rooting for their punter, so the ultimate goal would be a lot of wins but with as few points scored as possible.

Houston, because I like to watch ET's struggle.

Personally, i think i'm probably kinda shopping for a new primary team in 2020.  So everyone wish your team well, in winning my affections.

I'll probably never completely shake the Jaguars, and especially the sub-forum here that pulled me in to begin with, and the people there.  But this organization has just started to make me legitimately angry, after years and years of mostly just "lol Jags" ineptitude.  I can handle a lot of bad seasons, criticize, poke fun, etc, i've got the merit badge to prove it.  But i'm just feeling very done with it all now.  Things are starting to really make me hate the franchise, on a level deeper than just, "lol they sucked again".  I don't want that.

I'm just not going to spend the money to watch a team i kinda hate, as far out of market as i am up Canada way.  So i'm gonna kinda let it ride on what games i watch out of the various Canadian broadcast regions and Seattle/Rochester games.