What movie are you watching?

Forge

I just watched a pretty crappy zombie movie called The Rezort and I couldn't stop laughing when one of the characters turned out to be part of a zombie rights activist group because that would absolutely happen if there was ever a zombie outbreak.  It wasn't even done for comedic effect in the movie either. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I just watched a pretty crappy zombie movie called The Rezort and I couldn't stop laughing when one of the characters turned out to be part of a zombie rights activist group because that would absolutely happen if there was ever a zombie outbreak.  It wasn't even done for comedic effect in the movie either. 

Even better that they play it straight, lol.

It's too bad that the movie sucks because I read the description on imdb and I like the concept.

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Even better that they play it straight, lol.

It's too bad that the movie sucks because I read the description on imdb and I like the concept.

Concept was really good, it just had the budget equivalent of a peanut butter sandwich.  No jelly. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 11:59 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Was rendered so bored that I decided to try to watch Wonder Woman with my kids..

Standard run of the mill childish Hollywood superhero flick. Theyre all the same. Has me dreading the next superhero movie that comes out and has the kids begging me to take them.

As I was watching the movie, I thought to myself, I have watched this movie before and then I realized, its basically the plot to Captain America lol