What movie are you watching?

Forge

20 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Your mind will be even more shat if you ever take the time to read the book, which is ten times better than either ending in the movie.

It's so good that the movie literally shouldn't have called itself "I Am Legend" because the book's ending literally provided the name for it. 

I might have liked I Am Legend if they didn't completely destroy everything that the book was about. 

Book and movie weren't even in the same neighborhood lol. Same with wwz 

On 1/8/2018 at 5:59 PM, RaiderX said:

Brawl_featured-800x400.png

Movie is very violent and Vaughn is boss in it. HIGHLY recommend to those who are not-so squeamish. 

Awesome. I love Vaughn and thought this looked decent. Def gonna have to check it out

Blade Runner 2049 actually lived up to the hype. For a three hour movie, it flew by. Great job by Villeneuve and Deakins to really immerse you into the world. Deakins should finally get his Oscar for cinematography this year, but I dont even know if he will be nominated since he wasnt even nominated for a Golden Globe.

2017 has been such a great year for movies(surprisingly) that I dont even know if Blade Runner will make my top 5, but its definitely a very good movie.