What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 2/1/2018 at 9:14 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

I really liked the movie Creep with Mark Duplass.

I see Creep 2 is on Netflix so I'm gonna jump into that in about 30-40 minutes. Anyone seen it?

Just watched Creep cause I didn't know it was on Netflix. Wasn't bad 

• Like 1

Didn't think I wanted to go through all the Indiana Jones movies, but I watched Krystal Skull and then decided I did want to watch them all.  Watched Raiders of the Lost Ark last night for the billionth time.  I really don't like Marion Ravenwood in either movie she's in.  That's probably why I think Raiders is the most overrated Indiana Jones movie.  It's still an all-time great movie and every adventure movie ever made should compare itself to Raiders, but it's not a personal favorite of mine. 

The Last Crusade is, in my opinion, the best adventure movie ever made. 

Temple of Doom wasn't bad because it is the only one of the four that didn't follow the same pattern (clue to clue to clue, trekking across the globe).  I'll be watching Temple of Doom tonight probably. 

Really can't wait for Indiana Jones 5. 

Raiders - All-time great. 
Doom - Okay.
Crusade - All time great.
Crystal Skull - Okay.

Good pattern to suggest 5 is going to be epic. 

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Didn't think I wanted to go through all the Indiana Jones movies, but I watched Krystal Skull and then decided I did want to watch them all.  Watched Raiders of the Lost Ark last night for the billionth time.  I really don't like Marion Ravenwood in either movie she's in.  That's probably why I think Raiders is the most overrated Indiana Jones movie.  It's still an all-time great movie and every adventure movie ever made should compare itself to Raiders, but it's not a personal favorite of mine. 

The Last Crusade is, in my opinion, the best adventure movie ever made. 

Temple of Doom wasn't bad because it is the only one of the four that didn't follow the same pattern (clue to clue to clue, trekking across the globe).  I'll be watching Temple of Doom tonight probably. 

Really can't wait for Indiana Jones 5. 

Raiders - All-time great. 
Doom - Okay.
Crusade - All time great.
Crystal Skull - Okay.

Good pattern to suggest 5 is going to be epic. 

The ending of Last Crusade might be the most satisfying ending of all time.  Damn, that score is epic as they ride off into the sunset.  Last Crusade is something like my 3rd or 4th favorite movie of all time.  Maybe top 2, can't rule it out for the top spot either.  It's always fluctuating.

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

The ending of Last Crusade might be the most satisfying ending of all time.  Damn, that score is epic as they ride off into the sunset.  Last Crusade is something like my 3rd or 4th favorite movie of all time.

I really don't for the life of me understand why that movie isn't on literally everyone's top 15 movies of all time list. 

On 2/2/2018 at 1:58 AM, Tyronnosaurus said:

So Creep 2 wasn’t as good as Creep but man that was really weird and disturbing.

I think these two are scarier than a lot of others. Just the concept and the creepiness of Mark Duplass’ performance are very disturbing.

I think Creep 2 was better in some ways. (Just watched it). Wasn't a big fan of seeing his penis tho tbh 

40 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

wtf........

we watched that movie for the first time on the same day. I watched it yesterday too. 

Not as weird as you think brotha. I watch Duplass movies pretty often, so there's a pretty decent chance if anyone is watching one I will be too. I'm not outside your living room window btw