What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 11/27/2017 at 5:12 PM, flyers0909 said:

Watched this last night, I absolutely loved it.  Most of the conversations between Kumail and Ray Romano had me dying. 

Loved the awkward dinner convo where he starts showing off different signs and one said “how did you become so much more handsome than your brother, Naveed?!”

Bull-

Love how he riled him up.

Loved Three Billboards as well. Rockwell is so underrated.  

Spoiler:

Loved how the ad kid gave Rockwell’s character his oj as a sign of forgiveness and then it gets flipped with Rockwell forgiving Frances McDormand’s character with “who else would it’ve been” in subtle ways.

Tormented (1960), a horror/romance that was very dark for its time. I first saw it on Mystery Science Theater 3000, but sometimes I watch it without the jokes. It's actually pretty good, and Susan Gordon turns in one of the greatest performances I've ever seen by a child actor. It is undermined in the middle by a special effect - the ghost's head on the table - that was supposed to look creepy but turned out hilarious.