What movie are you watching?

Forge

5 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Really good movie

yep... just finished it... It is my favorite that I have watched this year for sure

They just nailed it... wouldn't expect anything different from an Affleck directed movie and Damon killed it too.

I just took today off work and was seting around and was like I need to finally watch this.... such a good decision and I will probably watch it again soon with the wife.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

yep... just finished it... It is my favorite that I have watched this year for sure

They just nailed it... wouldn't expect anything different from an Affleck directed movie and Damon killed it too.

I just took today off work and was seting around and was like I need to finally watch this.... such a good decision and I will probably watch it again soon with the wife.... 

the Matt Damon speech to Jordan at the meeting is probably in my top 5 speech’s.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

the Matt Damon speech to Jordan at the meeting is probably in my top 5 speech’s.

yep, so good and it is up there.. Again, Damon killed it

I honestly can't wait to watch it again, it is that good.   

2 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I watched it yesterday. Great movie.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

One of the best sports movies of all-time. Criminally underrated and underseen.

I've probably watched that movie over 50 times in my life along with having read any book I could get my hands on regarding Pre. It was the best adaptation of an athlete I've ever seen and needs entirely way more recognition. Crudup was Steve Prefontaine. It also has Amy Jo Johnson in it for a few moments and that's a big win (though he hurt his foot on a diving board, not having sex lol). 

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching Cocaine Bear and Renfield on Peacock. Cocaine Bear is... what I thought it was, which is to say that it was terrible. Characters scattered all over the place and I didn't give a rat's *** about any of them or laugh once (basically, it fails at both horror and comedy) and Renfield wasn't much better. 

Still better than that other killer bear movie I watched recently, though. At least I could tell there was a bear killing people in this... mostly, and at least the killer (coked up) bear actually looked like a bear even in all its CGI glory, which was noticeable at points. And at least the characters had depth even if they're all *******s.

Edited by KManX89

Creed 3 is solid.  Great characters, the boxing matches are very well done(although nothing will beat the one track boxing match in the original)  Even Dame was given some depth so he felt more like a character than just another guy Creed has to fight.  I just wish Dame got more fights in before he fights Creed at the end.  Still a solid movie and series.  8/10

On 6/6/2023 at 8:55 PM, Malfatron said:

Cabin in the woods for maybe the 6th time and it keeps getting better on rewatches

The last 10 minutes is the perfect topper

This movie is awesome.  I recommended it to my family, my dad and sister wern't too impressed with it.  Then again, they're not big on horror movies.  My nephew and I love this one. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I've probably watched that movie over 50 times in my life along with having read any book I could get my hands on regarding Pre. It was the best adaptation of an athlete I've ever seen and needs entirely way more recognition. Crudup was Steve Prefontaine. It also has Amy Jo Johnson in it for a few moments and that's a big win (though he hurt his foot on a diving board, not having sex lol). 

Agreed. Plus a dynamite performance by Donald Sutherland.

1 hour ago, Bowler1215 said:

Creed 3 is solid.  Great characters, the boxing matches are very well done(although nothing will beat the one track boxing match in the original)  Even Dame was given some depth so he felt more like a character than just another guy Creed has to fight.  I just wish Dame got more fights in before he fights Creed at the end.  Still a solid movie and series.  8/10

Just watched this yesterday, And I agree with with Dame getting a few matches under his belt to even fight the Champ. Him getting a title shot without one boxing match, was so unrealistic. Also the scenes with his wife, and mom trying to defend that he had nothing to do with his arrest pissed me off, he absolutely did.

1 hour ago, Bowler1215 said:

This movie is awesome.  I recommended it to my family, my dad and sister wern't too impressed with it.  Then again, they're not big on horror movies.  My nephew and I love this one. 

I remember watching this movie in theaters and loving it, my friends hated it because it’s not what they expected from the trailers.