Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, Starless said:

Jeff Howe is a journalist

Dale Arnold is a radio dweeb

You decide which one you want to trust. 

It was weird how he was touting a source about Brady and the Bucs... why would that lead to the Patriots? Brady was a FA and the Bucs are a different team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

It was weird how he was touting a source about Brady and the Bucs... why would that lead to the Patriots? Brady was a FA and the Bucs are a different team. 

My friend speculates that it's Don Yee, and that might not be the worst guess. But of course that would just be Yee trying to vainly create some kind of market for JG's services when he gets released. 

6 hours ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Get your name on the interview list I bet you'd nail er.

Nope.  His personality (and music taste) would probably have him shown the trapdoor before being allowed to take more than 3 steps inside the building.

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

You and I are lockstep buddy. I actually don't want any trade to happen. I feel like if it did it means we picked Mccorkle 😂

If kyle can get an arrogant SOB like RG3 ready to play in 5 months, along with a playoff birth and OROY trophy, I see nothing that tells me he cant get Justin fields ready to play

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, N4L said:

If kyle can get an arrogant SOB like RG3 ready to play in 5 months, along with a playoff birth and OROY trophy, I see nothing that tells me he cant get Justin fields ready to play

That's assuming fields is still on the table. I'm going under the premise that it's Lance or Mac

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's assuming fields is still on the table. I'm going under the premise that it's Lance or Mac

Watched NFLN for like 6 hours today, every single guest, analyst, ect they had on kept talking about Jones or Lance. Like Fields wasn't even a option. 

Not sure if they know something we don't or if they are all going off what they are hearing from 'sources'

Sure seemed like it was 75% Jones and 25% chance of Lance.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Watched NFLN for like 6 hours today, every single guest, analyst, ect they had on kept talking about Jones or Lance. Like Fields wasn't even a option. 

Not sure if they know something we don't or if they are all going off what they are hearing from 'sources'

If it was just the people talking about what they heard about the niners I'd probably find him more likely. But the fact that you see people putting him way down the mocks, and you hear about a team like New England thinking they can get him (pats / niners are very close) just makes me feel like the niners aren't in on him. It's weird, but that's just the feeling I get. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

If it was just the people talking about what they heard about the niners I'd probably find him more likely. But the fact that you see people putting him way down the mocks, and you hear about a team like New England thinking they can get him (pats / niners are very close) just makes me feel like the niners aren't in on him. It's weird, but that's just the feeling I get. 

Update: Im watching NFLN right now and the reporter on TV said he talked to some person (wasnt paying attention for names) and he said 'under his breath he was giving signs that they were extremely excited about what Lance could do in Shannahans system"

Then he went on to say another person told him that Mac Jones' skillset is better than anybody in this classes, including Trevor Lawrence. 

Sv0Bf8.gif

• Like 1