Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

I'd love to see the Ravens somehow secure a deal for Julio Jones.  That offense would be crazy.  I know Julio is 32 with some past injuries but I think he'd easily be worth a 1st round pick for the Ravens.  Yes it is very risky but if I'm the Ravens, I think it is well worth the risk.  You know they are gonna play good, if not great, defense.  You know they are going to be great running the ball.  OL should probably be fine, with Stanley returning especially.  I think you take that team to the next level, particularly in the playoffs, with a guy like Julio Jones.  

23 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I'd love to see the Ravens somehow secure a deal for Julio Jones.  That offense would be crazy.  I know Julio is 32 with some past injuries but I think he'd easily be worth a 1st round pick for the Ravens.  Yes it is very risky but if I'm the Ravens, I think it is well worth the risk.  You know they are gonna play good, if not great, defense.  You know they are going to be great running the ball.  OL should probably be fine, with Stanley returning especially.  I think you take that team to the next level, particularly in the playoffs, with a guy like Julio Jones.  

He might be worth it if the Ravens are a receiver away from winning a Super Bowl.  Personally, I'd probably rather trade up for Chase if that were their situation though.  Then you have him paired up with Lamar for the next decade.

Julio Jones chatter is heating up. Multiple teams are giving offers. I'd be shocked if he is traded. But I'd also be shocked if its for less than a 1st round pick.

ALSO, Lots of chatter is surrounding the Falcons at 4 with potential teams trading up. Detroit is a suprising team that I'm hearing a lot about and so is Denver at 9. Any trade up would likely require a 2022 first round pick, but it's possible they are ok with a 2nd this year and a 2nd next.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

I sure wouldn't.

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

He might be worth it if the Ravens are a receiver away from winning a Super Bowl.  Personally, I'd probably rather trade up for Chase if that were their situation though.  Then you have him paired up with Lamar for the next decade.

I doubt it, smart teams will just bracket him and make him beat you with Hollywood Brown which they have yet to properly utilize. Plus it will make their passing game that much more predictable so teams will know where to shift their coverage to in obvious passing situations

Edited by MSURacerDT55

28 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I find that extremely difficult to believe.  They just gave up multiple first round picks for #3.  Then they are going to give that up PLUS extra picks, PLUS a number of players for a quarterback who is almost 40 years old?  That sounds like a move that would be made by a GM on the hot seat who is desperate to keep his job and doesn't care much about the future of the team.  This trade would be BoB-level stupid, IMO.

On the other side of it, if I were the Packers, I take that deal in a New York minute. 

As a football fan in Minnesota "I love me some P.A.," but this sounds like one of his takes that could end up in the "Most Preposterous Takes" segment on another show on P.A.'s station.

• Like 1