Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Danger said:

OK OK

What kind of "QB Factory" doesn't scheme around their QBs strengths? What kind of "QB Factory" is 1 dimensional and uncreative? What kind of QB Factory, doesn't address their QBs mechanical issues?

I haven't been this upset with Doug since I made the infamous #FireDoug Thread

I know man. Who they hell have they developed in the last 10+ years? Sans Andy's tenure

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Fire Doug. Due to cap, we’re stuck w/ Wentz, we gotta accept that. May as well bring in a new coach and see if we can figure things out, or just bench him and play Hurts. Change needs to happen, we are so stale, what is difference between 2018, 2019 and 2020 Eagles?

I wonder if we can unload him to the colts this offseason. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Fire Doug. Due to cap, we’re stuck w/ Wentz, we gotta accept that. May as well bring in a new coach and see if we can figure things out, or just bench him and play Hurts. Change needs to happen, we are so stale, what is difference between 2018, 2019 and 2020 Eagles?

I hate to say it but the end of the year run last year was detrimental to this team. Should've started the rebuild this year, everything's falling apart now

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

That shouldn't be so bad if we fire Howie and we draft an impact player in the top 10. 

I'm not even convinced it's Howie at this point. This coaching staff just can't scheme around their players strengths or develop their players to be improve their skillsets, at all.