Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds became the first player in NFL history with two seasons of 100+ tackles by the age of 21.

He didn't miss a single snap through Week 16 this year and was the QB of the league's second-best scoring defense. A complete stud.

Tackles are the most overrated and outdated stat ever #NOCAP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Most of those arent bad and then you have the NFC East...smh

It's a down year no doubt for the NFCE but I find it ironic that the graph below has 3 NFCE teams in the top 16 over the past 2 decades. 

3 hours ago, August4th said:

5skbf3i32d841.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's a down year no doubt for the NFCE but I find it ironic that the graph below has 3 NFCE teams in the top 16 over the past 2 decades. 

I agree with both parts of that statement. That used to be a strong division and I think it will be again but every division imo, eventually faces adversity. If not for NE, the AFCE wouldve been a dumpster fire for a long time, NE struck gold on a quality HC hire and a steal at QB. Eventually theyll face adversity as well. It was just the NFCEs time.

3/4 of the AFCN have been in the same boat recently and if we are being honest all 4 were last year.

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Many of us said Gettleman was an absolute failure for both rebuilding and trying to win now at the same time. A few zealots aggressively defended him.

He publicly admitted it as a failure today.

Did he?