Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Kind of funny that it's the same three teams again. 

1st packers, then niners. You're up to be the #1 seed the next time these three are the top three seeds, Saints! 

And when was the last time before that?  In fact, how many 13-3 teams have ever not gotten a bye?

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tennessee was a 13-3 wild card team once (the year they went to the super bowl, I'm pretty sure) 

Yes, that's the last I found.  Since the divisions changed, it seems like two teams have gone 13-3 and not gotten a bye, both being the Saints.  Saints also might be the only 11-5 team to ever have to travel to a 7-9 team.(not cure about that). So, Saints have had some bad postseason luck.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Yes, that's the last I found.  Since the divisions changed, it seems like two teams have gone 13-3 and not gotten a bye, both being the Saints.  Saints also might be the only 11-5 team to ever have to travel to a 7-9 team.(not cure about that). So, Saints have had some bad postseason luck.

Technically, I believe that they are. However the the Cards were also 11-5 when they went and lost to the 7-8-1 panthers. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Tennessee was a 13-3 wild card team once (the year they went to the super bowl, I'm pretty sure) 

I think that was the year Jacksonville went 15-0 against the rest of the NFL (including retiring Marino and Jimmy Johnson at 62-7) and 0-3 against the Titans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:
2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

oof

Willie Snead was the #2 for a team with 37 TDs and 3300 yards passing.

He had less than 62 yards in every game and less than 20 yards receiving in 11 games.

Carson Wentz is the 1st QB in NFL History to throw for 4,000 yds in a season, WITHOUT a WR having 500 yards receiving on the year. 

Just saying.🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1