Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

17 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Maybe it was just the Falcons D but the OL  looked decent which is a big upgrade the Texans had same time last year.

A part of it is the OL, but a bigger part is his tendency to try to escape the pocket. Plus, he’s just not a very stout guy. I could see injuries limiting him at some point 

38 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Pretty good.

What if I told you this should have been Gardner Minshew?

his only INT was fournette’s fault. Westbrook dropped a TD against the Titans. Chark has a TD called back against the Broncos due to Cam Robinson hands to the face. Chark should have had a third TD against the Panthers but they said he was out at the one.

that would be 12 TD’s and 0 INT’s for the 6th round rookie.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

his only INT was fournette’s fault. Westbrook dropped a TD against the Titans. Chark has a TD called back against the Broncos due to Cam Robinson hands to the face. Chark should have had a third TD against the Panthers but they said he was out at the one.

Honestly I would believe it. Gardner is awesome

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

To be fair he would have had another if Luke picked it off instead of batting it down. Panthers also dropped a couple easy picks earlier in the game.

Edited by Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Jaguars are 7th in offensive DVOA with the 6th round rookie. That is very impressive.