Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They have 3 defensive TD's and 2 offensive TD's (1 passing 1 rushing), so you would be correct.

Amazing......I mean three defensive TDs through five weeks is pretty damn good. But how the hell do you only score two offensive TDs in five games? I don't care if you have the worst QB of all time, that shouldn't happen. 

#FreeLe'Veon!!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Damn is any team that comes close to the Chargers injuries?

At the end of KC/Indy, we were down Hill (WR1), Watkins (WR2), Fisher (LT), Wylie (LG), Jones (DT1), Hitchens (LB), Okafor (LE), and Xavier Williams (DT3.)

In fairness, we don't have nearly as much on IR as the Chargers, but at least for the moment it's a pretty similar situation for us.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

At the end of KC/Indy, we were down Hill (WR1), Watkins (WR2), Fisher (LT), Wylie (LG), Jones (DT1), Hitchens (LB), Okafor (LE), and Xavier Williams (DT3.)

In fairness, we don't have nearly as much on IR as the Chargers, but at least for the moment it's a pretty similar situation for us.

Washington was in a similar spot against the Giants a few weeks ago; they were down their starting RB, QB, backup QB, LT, C, RG, WR.

Giants this week are down their starting RB, WR, TE, OLB, and backup RB. Still all tame in comparison to the ChargIRs.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Frank Gore has led his team in rushing every year of his career. He's in his 15th year and currently leads the Bills in rushing yards. 

What.

This wouldn’t have surprised me at 30, 31.... but wow.

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Carson Wentz 2 INT in his last 221 Attempts. 

Dak Prescott 4 INT in his last 45 attempts. 

EAGLES NATION STAND THE HELL UP.

Its only 4 because a Packer dropped one in his hands and the refs called an after-the-fact false start to negate another pick.

17 hours ago, Dome said:

Anyone have PFFs coverage stats?

Based on what I’ve gathered from twitter, Eli Apple only allowed 10 catches this season. Can someone confirm?

I know he hasn’t given up anything big since week 1, and he’s had 2 picks called back due to other players penalties

he’s playing well across from lattimore 

Don't need a PFF sub to see a player's overall grade and a few basic stats, which in CB's case includes their catches allowed: https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/eli-apple/10644

They have him at just 8 catches allowed on 14 targets.

10 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Damn is any team that comes close to the Chargers injuries?

Eagle Nation says Hi. 👋

Malik Jackson , Timmy Jernigan,  DeSean Jackson, Jalen Mills, Avonte Maddox, Ronald Darby, Corey Clement, Darren Sproles.

Others on IR: Le'Blanc, Mailata,  Ellis, Ostman.

Apparently Sidney Jones "might play" Sunday. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Eagle Nation says Hi. 👋

Malik Jackson , Timmy Jernigan,  DeSean Jackson, Jalen Mills, Avonte Maddox, Ronald Darby, Corey Clement, Darren Sproles.

Others on IR: Le'Blanc, Mailata,  Ellis, Ostman.

Apparently Sidney Jones "might play" Sunday. 

For those who are not fans, that's 5 starters, a corner that has been starting, and then 2 RBs that serve as return guys and see some action on offense. Other guys on IR are backups. 

I think the Chargers have us beat this week, but we make it a conversation, unfortunately. Let's just hope we get everyone who can come back, to come back. Only Malik lost for the season as far as we know IIRC.