WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Saw a theory- Woo said he had someone in witness protection in the city. It could have been quicksilver and his witness protection name change was Ralph Bohner. Explains why he giggled at the name Bohner in the show cause he still finds it funny that his new last name is Bohner. If he was just someone under the control of a spell. How would he have the powers he had, especially to hurt someone like Monica

Yep my exact thoughts. Evan Peters Quicker sliver was a smart *** so it would make sense he’d choose a silly name like that. 

When they first said they would have a show WandaVision, I'll admit I didn't really care. But, it was really enjoyable. Maybe it was because we haven't had anything Marvel in so long but I liked it. There were so many great parts to the show. I think they were talking about

Spoiler

Fury at the end

Edited by biggio7

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

Saw a theory- Woo said he had someone in witness protection in the city. It could have been quicksilver and his witness protection name change was Ralph Bohner. Explains why he giggled at the name Bohner in the show cause he still finds it funny that his new last name is Bohner. If he was just someone under the control of a spell. How would he have the powers he had, especially to hurt someone like Monica

Ralph isn't Jimmy's man. Go to the 10:37 mark.

9 hours ago, biggio7 said:

When they first said they would have a show WandaVision, I'll admit I didn't really care. But, it was really enjoyable. Maybe it was because we haven't had anything Marvel in so long but I liked it. There were so many great parts to the show. I think they were talking about

Spoiler

Fury at the end

<--- highlight it to see.

You can use the eye button for spoilers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

This doesn't work for those in dark mode. Just use the spoiler tag in the future. It is the eyeball at the end of the menu bar of the post. 

Reveal hidden contents

This while time I had no idea there was a dark mode... I've been staring at that ugly white background all this time.

My life will change so much now😋

• Like 1

That was a great ending. I feel like since we had so much time between Marvel content we might have gone a bit crazy with the fan theories, though I do expect we'll see some of the ideas play out in future shows or movies, movies in particular.

6 hours ago, The Gnat said:

That was a great ending. I feel like since we had so much time between Marvel content we might have gone a bit crazy with the fan theories, though I do expect we'll see some of the ideas play out in future shows or movies, movies in particular.

I liked the ending too, for the most part.

Episodes 1-2 were just weird kooky comedies, and not that great.  Episode 3 is where things got interesting.  Episodes 4-6 was straight up outstanding, and the opening of episode 4 was one of the best things Marvel has done.

The last three episodes were super uneven.  All the extended scenes of people struggling against different colored lights were pretty unnecessary IMO.  But when it was on, it was on.  The flashback sequences in the finale were amazing, and I can't get over just how emotionally effective the flashback to her childhood was.

I'm looking forward to Falcon and Winter Soldier even more now.