QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

59 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I love how everyone hating on me saying we won't get a first for wentz, that I'm too much of a homer, yet here we are all talking about us getting a 1!

well no one smart would give up a 1st for wentz but luckily you don't have to be smart to be an NFL gm. 

53 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

well no one smart would give up a 1st for wentz but luckily you don't have to be smart to be an NFL gm. 

Ryan Pace is stupid enough to trade a first and a 2022 3rd, and possibly Nick Foles, for Carson Wentz.

On 2/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't even know who that is but that tweet spoke to my soul 

She's on 97.5 on the drive home, but as the person who reads the advertisements. Her main contribution to the show is just randomly chiming in "I know, right??". Probably not a bad person, just incredibly annoying in her current role.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie is, always has been and will continue to be the biggest problem. Everyone who does not own the Eagles knows this 

Howie is a great businessman and a terrible gm. If they had kept him in the FO but never as the top guy, we would have been so much more successful. Misidentified talent has become a regular thing here from top to bottom.