Week 4 GDT: CLE @ DAL

D82

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

According to pro football reference Dak has roughly 1100 intended air yards. Which appears to be #1 in the NFL.

He also leads the league in attempts. My assumption of air yards are how many yards the ball travels? Wouldnt a better indication be air yards/attempt?

Not my expertise, just asking questions.

54 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

He also leads the league in attempts. My assumption of air yards are how many yards the ball travels? Wouldnt a better indication be air yards/attempt?

Not my expertise, just asking questions.

You are correct, but I am pretty sure Dak still leads the NFL on deep ball shots. Depending on how you define it. If you drop it to 15, I think Josh Allen dwarfs everyone.

Lewis is not a good man on man corner.   Lewis is a good slot corner.  Getting Awuzie and Brown back would have a huge trickle down effect on improving everything.  

Cleveland Doesn’t have two a1 WR like ATL and Sea did.  And oh yeah. Baker is not Ryan let alone Wilson so by fault that will help as well.  Still Cleveland is a better running team them Seattle but I haven’t watched enough to know are the power running or do they do a lot of screens.  We are not bad at all dealing with straight ahead power running we get in trouble with misdirection. And quick tosses outside to speed backs   I haven’t seen Cleveland enough to know where clev falls in line to this.  We also have struggles against good TE so that might also come in to play.  

I'd look for the Browns to run the ball, which is what they do best, and try to limit turnovers and dominate the time of possession to keep your offense off of the field. I'm intrigued, because both defenses are pretty awful. The Browns are decent against the run, but one of the worst defenses in the entire league against the pass. If you're able to stop Chubb/Hunt, then this could be a blowout.

I'd look for Aldon Smith and Myles Garrett to be major X Factors that could swing things one way or the other to make up for pretty awful defensive play.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd look for the Browns to run the ball, which is what they do best, and try to limit turnovers and dominate the time of possession to keep your offense off of the field. I'm intrigued, because both defenses are pretty awful. The Browns are decent against the run, but one of the worst defenses in the entire league against the pass. If you're able to stop Chubb/Hunt, then this could be a blowout.

I'd look for Aldon Smith and Myles Garrett to be major X Factors that could swing things one way or the other to make up for pretty awful defensive play.

We better have TE Bell/Schultz  be the Myles Garrett spy and just move to whatever side he's on to help.

1 minute ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

We better have TE Bell/Schultz  be the Myles Garrett spy and just move to whatever side he's on to help.

IMO, our 2nd DE is absolute garbage, so last week, Myles was doubled and then chipped with a RB/TE all game by Washington, and that should be the treatment he gets for the rest of the season. Our interior DL is pretty solid, and Richardson has had some success as an interior rusher. Hopefully the Ghost of Claiborne can add that presence on the outside periodically, otherwise it'll be a long game with our decimated secondary outside of Ward.