So it begins, do the Bears draft a 1st round QB in 2021?

dafreak

33 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Maybe the Bears make a play for Taylor Heinecke this offseason? I like this guys poise tonight against the Bucs. He seems like a pretty good athlete who can run the same offense Mitch is running. Why not?

As a cheap back up sure. He hasnt shown enough film to warrant more than that though. 

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Maybe the Bears make a play for Taylor Heinecke this offseason? I like this guys poise tonight against the Bucs. He seems like a pretty good athlete who can run the same offense Mitch is running. Why not?

The kid had a decent game where the opponent had no idea how to prepare for him. Lets not gerk the kid off yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

On top of that, I still see no reason to keep him even if he scores 4tds a game en route to a SB win.

Well if he does that then they'd kind of have to no? Lol

Otherwise you'd risk players losing a lot of respect Bears ownership.

12 hours ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

The kid had a decent game where the opponent had no idea how to prepare for him. Lets not gerk the kid off yet.

Of course. Not saying to bring him in here to be the starter but as a backup option or to compete why not?

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Well if he does that then they'd kind of have to no? Lol

Otherwise you'd risk players losing a lot of respect Bears ownership.

Maybe for a hot second. But they have Foles right there to quickly remind them what a overachieving QB looks like and why you should never invest heavily in those types. 

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Maybe for a hot second. But they have Foles right there to quickly remind them what a overachieving QB looks like and why you should never invest heavily in those types. 

I understand but it's a price I'd be willing to pay for a Superbowl Championship

25 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Good point. Luckily for us there is absolutely no chance it's going to happen.

If Mitch overachieves and wins a Super Bowl, I'll eat my computer. 

• Like 1